Girl Claims That Trump Faked His Assassination Attempt and You Won't Even Believe The Reason Why

Including the FOUR assassination attempts? Hmm lemeesee?
Lincoln-Republican
Garfield-Republican
McKinley-Republican
T. Roosevelt-Republican
John F. Kennedy-Democrat
Ford-Republican
Reagan-Republican
Trump-Republican
And Kennedy wasn't a hard Left "progressive" like his brothers, especially Ted.

Lyndon Johnson's "Great Society Legislation" was all the stuff Kennedy didn't get passed before he was assassinated.

Kennedy came up with Medicare and Medicaid. Also, the Voting Rights Act.

Kennedy was the most radically leftist President of my lifettime, and he was giving rights to racial minorities, which is why he was killed.

Lyndon Johnson's "Great Society Legislation" was all the stuff Kennedy didn't get passed before he was assassinated.

Kennedy came up with Medicare and Medicaid. Also, the Voting Rights Act.

Kennedy was the most radically leftist President of my lifettime, and he was giving rights to racial minorities, which is why he was killed.
Then good riddance to bad rubbish. That legislation is the very reason why blacks in the US are in trouble.

Republicans were the party of Lincoln but today they`re the party of the Ku Klux Klan. I hope that you`re just pretending to know absolutely nothing about U.S. history, home school.
The Klan was founded as the paramilitary wing of the Democratic Party, to terrorize freed slaves. They've never forgotten their roots.

Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton for President

No, the Ku Klux Klan has not endorsed Trump for 2020

And that's left-biased Snopes.

No, I'm calling out YOU for wasting time on stupidity. I can sit here all day and post videos of stupid people saying stupid things.

So in other words you got nothing to defend it?

Where's the lie? The civil war ended slavery remember and that's what the Confederate flag represents.

So, there's an idiot making your entire party look even stupider...and you're mad at the guy who showed you.

Woman but your point still stands.

It doesn't matter. Even kids that age are infused with hatred for Trump through schools and media propaganda. There is no cure until Americans regain control over schools and the media ceases to be a propaganda arm of the democrat party.

:wtf:

In November 1861 the first Confederate Battle Flags were issued. Although variations of the Battle Flag pattern were numerous and widespread, the most common design, known as the “Southern Cross,” featured a blue saltire (diagonal cross), trimmed with white, with 13 white stars—representing the 11 states of the Confederacy plus Missouri and Kentucky
Interesting. Why include Missouri and Kentucky?
on a field of red. The Battle Flag was square, rather than rectangular, and its dimensions varied depending on branch of service, ranging from 48 inches (120 cm) across for the infantry to 30 inches (76 cm) across for cavalry.
Flag of the Confederate States of America | Facts, Origin, Battle Flag, & Images
I guess the larger version would have distracted the horses.
fighting to keep the right to own people is the epitome of racism.
A pretty stupid one, if that was ever what they were fighting for. Lincoln said he would have never tried to free the slaves at the cost of terring the country apart. They could have just ridden it out and waited until they elected enough Democrats to make slavery a part of the constitution.

Forum List

Back