What do military vetrans, on this site, think about Trump's comments on the Medal of Honor

His intent was not to throw the Military under the bus, but to use dry humor to say its better because you dont have to die to get it.

Too easy for people to get their panties in a wad these days.
Do you read the garbage you post??

I'm a veteran, and I don't believe Trump disrespects my service.

I do know, however, that Democrats hate me. I'm a potential domestic terrorist.
That's exactly what I mean. You've been indoctrinated, and your hatred for Democrats is what allows you to unconditionally support someone who thinks you're a piece of shit.

Those doing the indoctrinating know exactly what they are doing.

That's exactly what I mean. You've been indoctrinated, and your hatred for Democrats is what allows you to unconditionally support someone who thinks you're a piece of shit.

Those doing the indoctrinating know exactly what they are doing.
No, I haven't. Don't project your intellectual weakness on me.

I'm a Christian white male conservative Constitution-supporting military veteran. Democrats HATE me. I have no reason to support the people who hate me.

Trump isn't a great speaker. His attempts at humor sometimes fall flat, and get blown up waaaaaay out of proportion by leftists who have no sense of humor at all.

Trump respects me. Your butthurt insistence that he doesn't cuts zero ice, kid.

We already know what Trump thinks of veterans, we know what he said about John McCain, and we know about his "suckers and losers" comments, and his refusal to visit an American veterans cemetary in Europe.

Most veterans who support Trump are the kind of people who would support this man regardless of his comments and disrespect of American veterans. Those veterans will always find a way to justify Trump's disrepect of their own service.
Try not to trip over yourself trying to justify Bonespurs Trump's insult aimed at recipients of The Medal Of Honor.

That pile of shit will get his come November at the polls.

What do military vetrans, on this site, think about Trump's comments on the Medal of Honor?

"Presidential Medal of Freedom is "much better" than the military Medal of Honor."
"“It’s actually much better," because medal of honor receipients are in bad shape or dead

It's hard to answer in a vacuum, since I don't exist in a vacuum.

The fact that the left is using that statement as another jusification to cry their Trump deranged tears means I'm more amused by it than anything else, and that I think it is quite humorous.

If I had been presented the fact of Trump's having said it without the liberal hysteria, what would I think?

Hard to know, because that is not how I first learned of it. Maybe next time the proponents of transgender generals, and women's hygene products in male latrines should wait for real military veterans like myself to hear it for ourselves and then ask our opinion, without all the boo-hoo-hooing. If you really want to know our opinion, and this is not just another bait thread.

Or keep finding things to bawl about. Your loss of dignity is my gain in laughing. No you personally, OP, but lefties in general.

No, I haven't. Don't project your intellectual weakness on me.

I'm a Christian white male conservative Constitution-supporting military veteran. Democrats HATE me. I have no reason to support the people who hate me.

Trump isn't a great speaker. His attempts at humor sometimes fall flat, and get blown up waaaaaay out of proportion by leftists who have no sense of humor at all.

Trump respects me. Your butthurt insistence that he doesn't cuts zero ice, kid.
So he was making a JOKE about dead Medal of Honor awardees?

You people have no shame

So he was making a JOKE about dead Medal of Honor awardees?

You people have no shame
He said the medal he was presenting was better because the recipients are always alive.

nothing-is-more-curious-than-the-almost-savage-hostility.jpg

George was talking about you.

No they don't you moron.

You're just gullible enough to believe this.

What do military vetrans, on this site, think about Trump's comments on the Medal of Honor?

"Presidential Medal of Freedom is "much better" than the military Medal of Honor."
"“It’s actually much better," because medal of honor receipients are in bad shape or dead

Do you not see his point? It wasn’t perfectly stated I get that. But his point was if you’re going to get a medal from the US government the most desirable would be the medal of freedom. The Medal of Honor comes with bullet holes, near life ending injuries or death itself. He didn’t denigrate the Medal of Honor he truthfully stated if you’re going to receive one or the other, it’s probably better for you as the recipient to get the freedom one. It comes with far less injuries.

Forum List

Back