“Stunned and Pissed” Biden to speak soon

What, no poopie jokes from the right, what the hell is wrong with you people?
Lol
Screenshot_20220122-183002_Chrome.jpg

This will be quite a show. Friends have reported that Biden is still “stunned and pissed” that Obama, Pelosi, and a few others launched a coup to oust the winner of the primary out of the race, against his will.

Let’s do a play-by-play as he speaks.

It's become painfully obvious the people most upset about Biden's decision are trump's adoring followers. Something I confess I find gratifying. The most comical bit being the constant references to a coup. The thing, not coincidently, trump himself tried to pull off.

It's become painfully obvious the people most upset about Biden's decision are trump's adoring followers. Something I confess I find gratifying. The most comical bit being the constant references to a coup. The thing, not coincidently, trump himself tried to pull off.
Biden made no “decision.” He was forced out with a threat, and he is still pissed and stunned about it.

And what did Trump do?

They wanted to get rid of Biden the entire time he was president. While they did this, they talked about Harris like she would be easy to beat. They thought that getting rid of Biden would mean a sure victory. And if Trump was up in the polls, you'd be reading none of the nonsense we see here. But Harris is kicking Trumps ass and a they have left is this whning.

Forum List

Back