Girl Claims That Trump Faked His Assassination Attempt and You Won't Even Believe The Reason Why

Your "big switch" is a FAT LIE, Wharf RAT. :eusa_hand:
But who today, supports the Confederate flag of their great grandfathers in the South? Republicans.

So, how would you explain that, other than the Confederate descendants switching party affiliation?

What in the world are you trying to say?
I'm saying that there are problems with all the other theories that make them impossible. The shooter was given enough time to carry out his assigned mission and he was made to be confident in being able to walk away.

But he didn't understand that isn't the way assassinations faked or real, end. He should have but he was chosen for the job because he was seen as being young and easily convinced that he would be accepted to the SS.

And the biggest reason why they will get away with it is because Americans can't accept the obvious true story.

In any case, we're left with the important question of whether Trump owns a part of the SS or all of it? He wouldn't have needed more than one to three for this operation.

Start by questioning the SS sniper who allowed the shooter to get 8 shots away?

But who today, supports the Confederate flag of their great grandfathers in the South? Republicans.

So, how would you explain that, other than the Confederate descendants switching party affiliation?

Because the Confederate flag isn't racist. It's actually the opposite. It marks the beginning of the end of slavery.

I'm saying that there are problems with all the other theories that make them impossible. The shooter was given enough time to carry out his assigned mission and he was made to be confident in being able to walk away.

But he didn't understand that isn't the way assassinations faked or real, end. He should have but he was chosen for the job because he was seen as being young and easily convinced that he would be accepted to the SS.

And the biggest reason why they will get away with it is because Americans can't accept the obvious true story.

In any case, we're left with the important question of whether Trump owns a part of the SS or all of it? He wouldn't have needed more than one to three for this operation.

Start by questioning the SS sniper who allowed the shooter to get 8 shots away?
Wait, you think DJT arranged to have himself fake assasinated?

and you will vote for whomever your dem masters order install after the winner of the primary was pressured to step aside ..
Harris is staying silent on her policies. She hopes to wait till after the election. So he doesn't know what he is voting for. That's stupid.

Because the Confederate flag isn't racist. It's actually the opposite. It marks the beginning of the end of slavery.
Is it the flag of their great grandfathers, yes....at least that is what is claimed by the Republicans wanting to save it, and its history.....

Wait, you think DJT arranged to have himself fake assasinated?
That kind of spamming doesn't work in your favour.

Trump was aware of when the bullets were coming and the shooter was easily confident enough to miss Trump by a safe 3 or 4 feet.
Will there be an investigation that ends in government once again needing to hide the truth for 50 years?

Trump was aware of when the bullets were coming and the shooter was easily confident enough to miss Trump by a safe 3 or 4 feet.
Except he didn't miss Trump or three bystanders. And Cheatle is very tight with Biden and his gross wife. Why would Cheatle cover for Trump? Why would the FBI who has been caught multiple times acting against Trump unethically and illegally cover for Trump?

None of this makes sense except to a loony leftie lacking intelligence but filled with hate and fear. You are one nutjob, Donald H. Remind me to scroll you over.

Somebody please help me here. Every day I feel like I'm constantly losing more brain cells because of people like this. 🙄

Who's forcing you to watch this shit???? Absolutely no one. You're destroying your brain cells entirely and doing it to yourself - on purpose.

Forum List

Back