Harris Kicks Out Restaurant Customers, Replaces Them with Actors

Nobody wants to dine with Republicans anyway
Their hygiene leaves much to be desired
Democrat who’s dating your daughter.
1724105757327.png

Weatherman2020

"Around 3:30, the bartender, she goes, ‘It’s last call’ – what do you mean last call?" Dodson said, adding the employee informed him there was a private event at the top of the hour."

Harris Kicks Out Restaurant Customers, Replaces Them with Actors​

SO LESSEE:
  • You are eating at this sandwich shop and they order you to leave? Guess I won't be going back there again?
  • What if you refused? They throw you out?
  • At the very least, I would have demanded they pay my bill if they wanted me to comply and just leave.
  • Wonder how much the restaurant actually was PAID by the Harris campaign to throw customers out, pissing off many of them, just for a staged event with actors? See anyone actually EATING any food in this shot???
    Screen Shot 2024-08-19 at 6.24.59 PM.png
    The table is empty! Worse, I bet some of the real customers there would have wanted to meet Harris!
  • How insecure Harris must be to need to stage an event like this with ACTORS so to be sure the event goes off 100% perfect, no one asks her an embarrassing question, and there are no protesters there.
  • Harris is 100% fake just like her public events.
  • Pretty funny though, Trump tours the country in his PRIVATE JET, a Boeing 757. Harris tours the country in a fucking BUS. :auiqs.jpg:
https://live.staticflickr.com/3887/14769642041_18afc48960_b.jpg

Last edited:
This Fake Campaign stop wasn't in Pittsburgh, it was in the neighboring city of Moon in MAGA country.

Someplace which is orderly, Kamala wasn't going to stop in the Ghetto where her actual supporters supposedly are.

So the restaurant was reserved and the owner asked people to leave at the reservation time and I didn't see anyone being outraged.

This is a pretty bad attempt to malign Harris.

Sure, but why does she need actors to come in? Pretty disingenuous, especially in a very Democratic city like Pittsburgh,

Forum List

Back