DNC Convention: It's On!

FFI is a lefty troll. He's on my 'iggy' list.
Oh good lordy why?

He is so much fun.

. . . and obviously has terrific taste in music too! :113:

Good Americans have disagreements is what this place should be about!

Oh good lordy why?

He is so much fun.

. . . and obviously has terrific taste in music too! :113:

Good Americans have disagreements is what this place should be about!
I've left him on because he has the talking points down pat always. And he isn't a metronome with replies. He's definitely a true believer.

But here's something interesting.....

Anyhoo

Biden will deliver a classy exit and set the stage for the new blue wave of democrats.

They won't be airing out personal grievances and punching down and vomiting lies about stolen elections and personal accomplishments.

It will be quite the contrast, for anyone who also watched the RNC.

I've left him on because he has the talking points down pat always. And he isn't a metronome with replies. He's definitely a true believer.

But here's something interesting.....

This is a given.

The fact that Decision Desk hasn't released anything yet, should pretty much be a tip off.

Though I haven't been back there in several days. But they have made no pronouncements since she declared.

. . . and they are the most cautious of everyone.

This is a given.

The fact that Decision Desk hasn't released anything yet, should pretty much be a tip off.

Though I haven't been back there in several days. But they have made no pronouncements since she declared.

. . . and they are the most cautious of everyone.
Once the convention is over, 538 will start publishing its forecast.

So much color! More than a handful of people of color -- on the actual stage?

OMFG this has to be bothering some white folks who keep insisting they aren't racists and don't see color -- like Trump with his "Black jobs" "Hispanic jobs" :auiqs.jpg:

Trump’s debate references to ‘Black jobs’ and ‘Hispanic jobs’ stir Democratic anger​

The phrase “Black jobs” was widely condemned by Democrats and Black leaders as vague and insulting.

Infrastructure!!! Democrats. Not the Failed Builder Trump

great presence on stage

Austin Davis (born October 4, 1989) is an American politician who is the 35th lieutenant governor of Pennsylvania, since 2023. Prior to that, he served as a Democratic member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives, representing the 35th district from 2018 to 2022. He is both the first African American lieutenant governor of Pennsylvania and the youngest person to be elected lieutenant governor in the United States.

Pennsylvania Politics

Lt. Gov. Austin Davis: ‘We need to keep building bridges for the future’​

I actually met Robert and his Mom. This was during his first successful run for the City Counsel seat. I was a new resident. His campaign actually came by and knocked on my apt door. They had no idea how politically involved I had been back east. I voted for him. I knew he had been a liberal Republican in University, but didn't care. His mom was cool. She fed us when we showed up at a campaign office. Said when I heard she passed from Covid.

1724114213136.png

Forum List

Back