DNC Convention: It's On!

I won't watch either, but I will be interested in the meta-data on them.

Which do you suppose will have more viewers?

:eusa_think:

Not sure, but Mr. Trump is not the old Trump. He's been struggling even before Joe withdrew. He counts on crowd sizes and viewership. If this one makes his look like shit, he'll go into denial mode and get crazier than thought possible.

Haha, look how desperate you are.
Ummm...
I don't care.
But I've said many times already that Harris is NOT performing well or reacting well as a Presidential candidate.

She has not ever been tested and won a primary...she failed in 2020.

Then she needed to literally Explode her campaign as Biden abdicated...instead of a false start, mumbled mixed messages and new senior campaign staff after 10 days. She to this day has no central unifying message of what she wants to do.

Compare the series of serious, accomplished people the DNC runs out
south-park-4point-plan.gif

The Trumpers and the GOP are watching very closely.

They know that, if voter turnout is high, Trump will get beaten like a drum.

Nothing scares them more.

So what . . are you admitting that you are fifth column and that . . .

iu

:auiqs.jpg:
It's hard to tell if Fort Indiana is a true believer or a long standing troll or both.

He is the sort who votes for the blue dog. Why? Who knows. It's not like he is gonna ever actually earn money by being a captain of industry. Other than his posting on here he is a nobody.

I do...the state of Georgia is looking to formally apologize to Trump for the 2020 count.
No they aren't. The Republicans in Georgia, without a shred of evidence of any fraud affecting the outcome, are putting on theater for rubes.

Know any of those? ;)

Forum List

Back