Black man stabs Orthodox Jew while yelling “Free Palestine!”

Someone named Coyote needs to learn about the concept of per capita. The fact remains that blacks are more likely than whites to perpetrate these horrific hate crimes against other minorities, mainly Jews and to a lesser extent Asians.

Someone named Coyote needs to learn about the concept of per capita. The fact remains that blacks are more likely than whites to perpetrate these horrific hate crimes against other minorities, mainly Jews and to a lesser extent Asians.
Please link to evidence that the per-capita rate of attacks on Asians during Covid was higher for Blacks.

People like Coyote and JoeB131 rush to post "sanatized" 'modified' Deep State Stats for Crime. When you try to equate some 14yr old white kid writing K..ike on the wall at the skateboard park (to show I am a tough guy) with a 300lb Black brutally punching an old asian lady 125 times in the head and stomping on her in that NYC APT entry way (unprovoked, on her way home pulling one of those old grocery carts), or the OFTEN sucker-punches etc. well.....maybe you can rig some numbers in their Kammunist favor.
Sounds like you derive your “statistics” from viral videos on social media.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Please link to evidence that the per-capita rate of attacks on Asians during Covid was higher for Blacks.
Why just during COVID? And after your nasty ass mocks me with that victim card - how DARE a Jew complain about the horrific antisemitism sweeping liberal cities?! - you think I am going to oblige you by doing homework.

Speak to me with the respect I deserve, and maybe we will continue. Otherwise, I don’t want to lower myself to engage with you.

Why just during COVID? And after your nasty ass mocks me with that victim card - how DARE a Jew complain about the horrific antisemitism sweeping liberal cities?! - you think I am going to oblige you by doing homework.

Speak to me with the respect I deserve, and maybe we will continue. Otherwise, I don’t want to lower myself to engage with you.

Coyote provided a link backing up her claims (it was actually the same link I posted a couple of days ago, but why quibble), so where is your proof that blacks are attacking Asians more.

You are gettiing the resect you deserve. You don't want to engage with her because you can't. And you really don't want to talk about attacks on Asians before COVID. There is no antisemitism sweeping liberal cities.

So now a black man punched a woman 125 times, Dr King had it correct when he said he didn't realize how racist America truly is.
When the evidence shows that the majority of those horrific attacks on Asian Americans during Covid were committed by Whites, and it was an Asian American who researched this….

it is interesting to see who continues to insist that it is otherwise. Why do they have such a vested interest in continuing to maintain the claim?

Confirmation bias: “people's tendency to process information by looking for, or interpreting, information that is consistent with their existing beliefs

• Winner
That is a lie 37 percent of all violent crime is committed by blacks and over 50 percent of all murders are committed by blacks. twice as many whites are murdered a year by blacks then blacks by whites.
No, it's not. 6 times more whites are killied by another white than by someone black.. 37 percent of violent crimes are not the majority of violent crimes. Whites commit the majority at 59 percent.

Last edited:
When the evidence shows that the majority of those horrific attacks on Asian Americans during Covid were committed by Whites, and it was an Asian American who researched this….

it is interesting to see who continues to insist that it is otherwise. Why do they have such a vested interest in continuing to maintain the claim?

Confirmation bias: “people's tendency to process information by looking for, or interpreting, information that is consistent with their existing beliefs
When they tell us that we need to keep racism alive, it's projection.

You just outed yourself Lisa. Are you also going to perpetrate the claim that Blacks were overwhelmingly behind the attacks on elderly Asians during Covid?
When white Gentiles didn't want Jews in America during WW2, it was blacks who stood with Jews. Even as there were Jews screwing blacks over. So Lisa is full of ----. Her anti black racism is well documented so....

No, it's not. 6 times more whites are killied by another white than by someone black.. 37 percent of vioent crimes are not the majority of violent crimes. Whites commit the majority at 59 percent.
lets see 37 percent committed by 12 percent of the population as opposed to 59 percent committed by 70 percent, ya which is bigger I wonder?

We were referring to claims made about particularly vicious attacks on Asians during Covid that people claimed were commited primarily by Blacks. If we are going to go back into the history of hate crimes and violence in America it is going to get messy.

You OWN the victim card here, as you play it in every altercation and play it every time someone presses you for verification of your claims. :rolleyes:

I am going to assume you have no link, and all this this poutrage and verbal flailing is an attempt to distract. :)

You really don’t want me to treat you with the respect you “deserve” :auiqs.jpg:

• Thanks
Of course his race has something to do with it. Blacks are, as a group, more antisemitic than whites, and they are overwhelmingly the race attacking elderly Orthodox Jews. (Such cowards…..they sure don’t pick on a 30-year-old, do they?)

We should not try to hide it, but bring it out into the open so that black leaders should try to stop it.
Liar.

What does being Black have to do with it?
Quite a bit actually..... Black skin doesn't get to select unique sets of victimization and then deselect unique sets of cultural degradation. One of the favorite gripes of black people especially American blacks Is that Jews are still breathing.
It's a pretty well-known thing.

We were referring to claims made about particularly vicious attacks on Asians during Covid that people claimed were commited primarily by Blacks. If we are going to go back into the history of hate crimes and violence in America it is going to get messy.

You OWN the victim here, as you play it in every altercation and play it every time someone presses you for verification of your claims. :rolleyes:

I am going to assume you have no link, and all this this poutrage and verbal flailing is an attempt to distract. :)

You really don’t want me to treat you with the respect you “deserve” :auiqs.jpg:
Ohh look a mod trolling again how many troll posts in this thread does that make for you?

Quite a bit actually..... Black skin doesn't get to select unique sets of victimization and then deselect unique sets of cultural degradation. One of the favorite gripes of black people especially American blacks Is that Jews are still breathing.
Another white racist lie. I am black. Age 63, and have never heard anybody black saying that.

Black Jews Are Being Chased Out Of the Jewish Community By Racism. Here Are Their Stories.​

If someone asked you to name the most urgent crisis facing the Jewish community, “anti-blackness” or “intra-community racism” might not be among your first thoughts.

But it should be. That’s because anti-blackness in the Jewish community is pushing black Jews out. Countless black Jews have made the difficult decision to leave Judaism completely, no longer identifying as Jewish.

Why did they leave those identities behind? They could no longer deal with the constant racism.

Lisa is one example of this.

Quite a bit? Or not much? When a White man stabs a Jewish person…does anyone start a thread “White man stabs Orthodox Jew”? In fact, when a White person commits a crime against a Jewish person…is his race ever mentioned in the headline? His ideology might be, his gender…but the fact he is White? Some of the worst acts of violence against Jews have been commited by White males … so…why does race only matter if the violence is from or the attacker is Black? Even the article referenced didn’t make the headline about race.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back