Black man stabs Orthodox Jew while yelling “Free Palestine!”

Yeah well uh..whatever search terms I used popped up at least 5 different ones.
There are a LOT of these cases. The attacks against Jews are numerous, and I have been warned not to wear my Jewish Star in public. (I live in a liberal area with lots of Muslims.)

But this is skipped right over by the liberals, who want to focus on bigotry against blacks - who are getting FAVORED.

Notice how the Coyote Creature allows this absolutely disgusting antisemite spew his anti-Jew venom day after day, week after week, month after month, and NEVER CRITICIZES HIM - and instead goes back on the warpath against the Jew who reported yet another black attacking a Jew?

Could she be any more despicable?!
Whoah! Whoah! WHoah there! Hey, dial that back a notch, huh?
Just a notch on the hyperbole, please. :tomato:

Gee asshole, I did work hard. You are an admitted unemployed and unemployable misogynist.

When did I admit this? I have a full time job, I own a side business, and I help my wife run her business.

Just because you're jealous, obviously the more successful person was "privileged".

Naw, I admit the obvious. Two of my last three jobs I got, not because of my mad resume writing skills, but because I knew someone who knew someone. That's White privilege in action.

Plenty of blacks are successful by rejecting people like you who tell them they can't make it.

Except for a few pathetic Uncle Toms, every successful black person will tell you that he has to work twice as hard as a white person to get the same results.

Now, back on ignore you go.

White people engaged in the behavior when they realized it was no longer acceptable, even barbaric...

White people were the first ones to OUTLAW slavery.

Learn your history son.

Meantime, slavery still exists in the World today in many non-white countries.

Including Libya.

Thanks Obama!

There are a LOT of these cases. The attacks against Jews are numerous, and I have been warned not to wear my Jewish Star in public. (I live in a liberal area with lots of Muslims.)

But this is skipped right over by the liberals, who want to focus on bigotry against blacks - who are getting FAVORED.

Here's the thing Lisa, you have the option to take the star off.

Black people can't take off their black skins, when they are pulled over by bigoted cops or run into some skinheads in a dark alley.

Jumping up and down saying, "Here I am, please oppress me" isn't a burden.

Maybe he and Coyote are the same.
:nono:
Probably as far as you and I concerned, yes. Me with him and you with Coyote.
Now as far as her being as dumb as him? No. They are not the same.
Coyote's alright fer a Liberal IMO. I tend to not engage her with anything about any Palestinian stuff.
That's been a policy for a long time. I tend to avoid stepping in dog poo, too. :D

:nono:
Probably as far as you and I concerned, yes. Me with him and you with Coyote.
Now as far as her being as dumb as him? No. They are not the same.
Usually, being smart and wrong is WORSE than being dumb and wrong. They can do more damage.

Attacks against religious Jews are off the charts, and 69% of the time, the savage is black. That’s pretty bad considering they are only 12% of the population, and it is important to focus on this hate problem in the black community - rather than hide it, as libs would have us do.

Attacks against religious Jews are off the charts, and 69% of the time, the savage is black. That’s pretty bad considering they are only 12% of the population, and it is important to focus on this hate problem in the black community - rather than hide it, as libs would have us do.

Sorry, you are still getting the Bronze in the victim Olympics.

I found it very hypocritical, that stupid blacks, would change their religion to Islam(you know the religion of peace) while not realizing that it was the Muslims who back in the day, were trading slaves from Africa to the rest of the world. I guess this was never taught to black kids in the inner schools.

Learn What Role Islam Played in Slavery in Africa
People all over the world practiced slavery and it has been going on for thousands of years.

What the hell is this? This is not acceptable in America. :nono:
It was a Muslim that assaulted the Jewish parent.

And the more the Democrats side with these Muslims, the worse it will become for Jews. And just you watch - if Gd forbid the Muslim-siding Marxist gets in, she will try to bring the Palestinians here. Just what America needs - another million antisemites.

P.S. Some Jews in my shul have taken down their mezuzahs for fear of property damage, but I refuse to do so.

Forum List

Back