Anyone Still Believing in the Evolution Fraud Should Watch This

Evolution has nothing to do with the origin of life.

Yes I've often heard that but I beg to differ. Evolution cannot take place until we have cells and cells require proteins but proteins are always mechanically assembled (by ribosomes using DNA (mRNA) to direct the synthesis) that assembly process is done inside cells though.

So life can only come from life, this is the most established law in biology the law of biogenesis. The evidence for that law far exceeds the evidence for evolution yet biologists claim its not really a law, that cells can arise without another cell existing first.

To decouple the two is insincere IMHO, evolution requires cells and cells are extremely complex nano-machines that cannot come from anything other than another cell.

Last edited:
Irrelevant.

Scientists have already created brand new species in the laboratory. It's old news.
Right and so that's not nature working, it's human minds. Just because I can make a table and chairs doesn't mean that tables and chairs could eventually appear in nature without human intervention. We know humans can create, that's what we do.
Your objection is moot.

Forum List

Back