Trans success story. Women shut out of cycling event

All he did was blur the lines. It, in no way justifies the current approach. And the results would imply the current approacch is incorrect.
Justified to who? Who the fuck is you that anyone in a private organization has to justify anything to you, some Bingo on the internet not even involved with said organization.

See. Your attempt at argument is nothing more than bad analogies and something you heard about “intersex”, which you have an odd fascination with but no knowledge of.
Still only talking about me Hollie. When are you going to start talking science that supports you?

It certainly can. Is that all you got on that? :dunno:
It's more than you have.
A case to who? It's private organization that doesn't give a fuck how you feel. See all the other women on the podium? All were in celebration.
That's science ? Hmmmmm.......
Except it ain't though. One race isn't data you Clown. Go find some that supports you and come back.
It adds to the data. Using names to hide your ignorance is your MO.

Why the hell do they let men fight in women's sports?! I guess they just want to be woke. Go woke, go broke I say. Men should NOT be in women's sports.
The male Olympic boxer pretending to be female and who was allowed to beat up various females is fooling no one with phony claims to his being female.

Can you spell it out in a few words to save me needing to read the whole thing? I think you may be making a point worth hearing about?
Oh no. I would not deprive you of reading one of the classics of Kurt Vonnegut's writings. You should read it. In it's entirety. Harrison Bergeron is the epitome of equity. It's the explanation of what equity truly is.

If you have not read it yet and you are an adult, your education has been sorely lacking.

I think that if the conservative side in America comes to power, that could even become law. But I can't see how that can make the issue go away.

It's proven scientific fact that there are people who are neither male or female. Ask my for evidence if you really care!
While it is certainly a scientific fact that there are people who are neither fully male nor female, there is also no factual basis, scientific or otherwise that would allow them in competition with the normally sexed. Perhaps they need their own classification so they might compete honestly.

Those would approach it scientifically. You somehow seem to want to mix science and politics.
Because it's two separate issues. One about whether trans and intersex people actually exist, they do, spoiler alert for all you Bingos out there. And two, how society should treat people. This being a private organization they can decide to let males and females compete against one another if they wanted to. They can organize in whatever manner they want. This one allows trans women to compete. Deal with it.
Everyone saying the sky is red does not make it red.
Like dumb Bingos in this thread pretending trans and intersex people don't exist? Is that the point you're making?
But, then I worry about you.
And your Simp feelings amuse me.
Why don't you tell me how it isn't data first. I am not your mother.
What? You're the one with the claim of it being data, it's on you to qualify it. What is this data you keep referring to?

While it is certainly a scientific fact that there are people who are neither fully male nor female, there is also no factual basis, scientific or otherwise that would allow them in competition with the normally sexed. Perhaps they need their own classification so they might compete honestly.
Science says that the difference between genders isn't only if they have a dick or not. Science also says if you have a Y chromosome, you are a male. Also there's no "third gender" or "intersex" people. You are born either male or female.

I noticed that shut you up (which is really quite a feat given how much bs you can spill in a minute.

Enjoy.
I did enjoy that read especially this part...

Suppose that an athlete's performance (P) is equal to the sum of the athlete's natural endowment (N), individual effort (E), and hormonal therapy (T), so that P = N + E + T. The athlete with the best performance, the highest value of P, wins the competition.

Why are you presenting me supposition? I thought you were presenting data?

Forum List

Back