Trans success story. Women shut out of cycling event

No! You see, some people are neither male or female. There is lots of information available from which to learn about the facts that too many Americans aren't understanding.

In many other modern countries the people understand that there is no defined line between male and female, for some.

And that line isn't defined by politics of being either liberal or conservative.

You might think of it as the same as the Netherlands accepting prostitution or abortions.

Dude, you're sorta nuts

doesn't make the underlying problem or issue go away, just because society accepts it as normal.
It certainly does! And then those who don't accept that which society deems acceptable, makes others become the abnormal. By definition!

Learn to think beyond just the question of male/female and you will have to conclude that I'm right. Until you do, I don't have anymore time for you.

It certainly does! And then those who don't accept that which society deems acceptable, makes others become the abnormal. By definition!

Learn to think beyond just the question of male/female and you will have to conclude that I'm right. Until you do, I don't have anymore time for you.
A mentally ill or disturbed individual continues to have the underlying problem regardless if society has accepted it. As an example, trans individuals will continue to have high rates of suicide regardless if society accepts them, because of their underlying mental illness and with reality reasserting itself -- they may look the opposite sex and act like the opposite sex yet they aren't.

Glad you won't be responding!

Men pretending to be women completely shut biological women out of the event. Men won First, Sec9nd and Third.

Maybe it's time for women to have their own events.
Men pretending to be women in order to compete in women’s sports do so because as men, they are unable to be competitive in men’s sports. The left is quickly ruining women’s sports.

Like separate events for men and women?

PROBLEM SOLVED!
I think that if the conservative side in America comes to power, that could even become law. But I can't see how that can make the issue go away.

It's proven scientific fact that there are people who are neither male or female. Ask my for evidence if you really care!

I think that if the conservative side in America comes to power, that could even become law. But I can't see how that can make the issue go away.

It's proven scientific fact that there are people who are neither male or female. Ask my for evidence if you really care!
Make your announcement. Come out as a hermaphrodite, Achmed.

Make all the excuses you want. Determining sex is not that difficult.

So, we have the special Olympics for them.

See, I’M A PROBLEM SOLVER

But no one asked you to solve anything cuck. Go back and look at the picture from the OP. See all the other women on the podium smiling? It's because they aren't as ass hurt as you are over it. :lol:

No, and the point is that in some countries it's become acceptable behaviour. Christian dominated countries are changing to be more tolerant faster than Islamic countries. That is, Christian countries are learning quicker on not making it an issue to murder each other over.

But some countries are just faking being Christians.

Some posers are just faking being thinking humans. Lonely in your basement?

No Norm, but you're taking the first baby step.
As it is now, the special olympics are not a solution. To begin with, there are athletic competitors at many levels.

If you want to discuss, I'm here. If you want to spam, i'm finished with you.

But no one asked you to solve anything cuck. Go back and look at the picture from the OP. See all the other women on the podium smiling? It's because they aren't as ass hurt as you are over it. :lol:
It seems you are the one ass hurt. What sport did you participate in where men were pretending to be women?

Forum List

Back