Trans success story. Women shut out of cycling event

That is biologically impossible in a human being.
Actually thet get male hormones which makes it technicay biologicaly possible. But you can argue that since they are not born with the level of testosterone mem have that it isn't natural. But men also have a small amount of estrogen in them as well.

Actually thet get male hormones which makes it technicay biologicaly possible. But you can argue that since they are not born with the level of testosterone mem have that it isn't natural. But men also have a small amount of estrogen in them as well.
Still with testosterone, they will never get a real dick nor will they get a Y chromosome.

Still with testosterone, they will never get a real dick nor will they get a Y chromosome.
Try telling me something I don't know. All I'm saying is that women transition into men, compete in sports and nothing is said. So what is this argument really about?

Try telling me something I don't know. All I'm saying is that women transition into men, compete in sports and nothing is said. So what is this argument really about?
Never in biology has a woman “transitioned” into a man, you hilarious Bingo.

Stop attacking the Christian faith. Ask me anything about biology and I give you the biblicaly accurate answer. Also calling Jesus a zombie is blasphemy.
But accurate according to zombie rules. He died and rose from the dead. Sounds like a fucking zombie to me. And I just asked you about biology. What about XX males who have penises?

Forum List

Back