Is the Honeymoon Over for Kamala?

I am expecting a slight bump increase for Kamala after the DNC on Teusday....IF Harris comes away with the nomination.
Big IF there with the rumors of alcoholism.

Trump brings a breathalyzer to the debate and she's done for.

I'm sure this makes the left furious that no one wants to see Kamala at a rally any more.

The rug being pulled from under her. God has not chosen her, and she will not be our next president- Trump will, and Amen.

Does she understand she's indicting herself?

Kamala knows she has a problem but currently is trying to get a leg up on licking it as we speak. :smoke:

Happy Election 2020 GIF by Joe Biden

I'm sure this makes the left furious that no one wants to see Kamala at a rally any more.
I think you're wrong, CB! No one EVER wanted to see Kamala! The bloom is off her lotus and she has run out of Hollywood celebrities to invite to attract a crowd.

The rug being pulled from under her.
OUCH. Hope she didn't get a carpet burn on her back. :safetocomeoutff:

It's smaller now. Smaller than when he lost last time.
Nah, I really don't think so. Back then he had no track record. Now he does and it has lower taxes, less war, better unemployment and lower crime attached to it. Tried and true. Most of the bad is either exaggerated, contrived or falsely made up by whores and crooked prosecuters.

Nah, I really don't think so. Back then he had no track record. Now he does and it has lower taxes, less war, better unemployment and lower crime attached to it. Tried and true. Most of the bad is either exaggerated, contrived or falsely made up by whores and crooked prosecuters.
He had four years as president for a track record. His problem is over exposure. The more that people know about him, the less likely that people will vote for him.

Forum List

Back