Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
Hamas is a government, dork. And you are defending a Society that allows honor killings and the genocide of homosexuals.

Bigot.

Lash out. Sadly most threads end up this way.

I don't believe Hamas either.

It's why i argue for the US to stay out of it.

give it time----in a few years the official islamo nazi story will be that it never really happened and you and yours will agree. There are already some "false-flag" islamo nazi pigs and sows around,
even on these boards. I am very familiar with islamo nazi propaganda having read it as a child way back in the 1950s. Remember 9-11-01?

Next time, actually say something.

It is more difficult to have a proper discussion when one party refuses to accept that there are reasons for the events that party chooses not to accept. IOW, your justification holds no water.

There were reason to retaliate. I'm asking where does it end?

With killing all 6 million Palestinians.

Some seem to be arguing that if necessary then so be it.

No, Israel is our ally. And you bigots are making excuses. Just like some Americans made excuses for Hitler.

I support Israel. I do not support it's leadership and Israel really isnt our ally.

They Will always do whatever is best for Israel and that includes dragging us into their wars.

I support Israel. I do not support it's leadership and Israel really isnt our ally.

They Will always do whatever is best for Israel and that includes dragging us into their wars.
when did you fight in an israeli army or in a battle between Israel and its
enemies? Feel free to state that we
entered World War II ---TO SAVE THE
JEWS. I have an extensive exposure
to that sort of crap

There were reason to retaliate. I'm asking where does it end?

With killing all 6 million Palestinians.

Some seem to be arguing that if necessary then so be it.
That's up to the Gazans, isn't it.

Release the Hostages and turn yourselves in if you took part in the massacre.

Why is this hard for you?

How do you determine that Hamas has all been turned over?

And if they don't?

Kill them all?
Yup. If I was sneak attacked like Oct. 7. I wouldn't stop until I killed them, their sons, daughters, parents, grandparents, goats and dogs and salted all of their lands. Don't put something in your hand you don't want shoved up your ass.

Yup. If I was sneak attacked like Oct. 7. I wouldn't stop until I killed them, their sons, daughters, parents, grandparents, goats and dogs and salted all of their lands. Don't put something in your hand you don't want shoved up your ass.

There we go. As I said. You support a solution of killing 6 million Palestinians if need be.

So you have no answer.
you would not be able to accept
the answer
That's up to the Gazans, isn't it.

Release the Hostages and turn yourselves in if you took part in the massacre.

Why is this hard for you?
Carl --so far---as far as I have seen, you are the first person who has suggested that the actual murderers and rapists and organizers of the Oct 7
demonstration of ISLAM should be
brought to justice. No one seems to so much as contemplate such a circumstance

Forum List

Back