Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
I have to believe those who took part in Oct 7 are already dead.

And if they don't? Kill em all?
I am FASCINATED---they are all dead? there were thousands. Long ago, a happy Pakistani told me that there is nothing that could be done against islamic terrorism---BECAUSE the players do not wear uniforms---thus NO COUNTRY COULD BE BLAMED---and they often die or just go back home----
NOTHING CAN BE DONE---WHO YA GONNA BLAME? The murderers of Daniel Pearl were Pakistani----they videoed their islamic glory ---the throat slitting-----and today they are free as birds----heroes of DA UMMAH. Did you know that the person who leaked the whereabouts of your hero OSAMA BIN LADEN is in Jail (if he is still alive)

Can you show us your posts where you urged restraint on the massacre of October 7th?
Seems you want to tie Israel's hands while you give a pass to the civilians who took part in the massacre and kidnappings.
This can end quickly as soon as the innocent people of Gaza turn over the hostages they've been holding and abusing.
I prefer terrorizing just the terrorists, not kids in schools or hospital nurseries.

I prefer terrorizing just the terrorists, not kids in schools or hospital nurseries.
despite your ardent wish----Israelis are not terrorizing the children or the babies---that's a muslim thing. Remember MAALOT? However---did you notice that every picture of your hero YAHYA SINWAR shows him holding his baby son

That's what the British accused us of doing in the Revolutionary War.
But of course that was and still is bullshit.

A guerilla tactic against an opposing military force is not at all the same as (or similar to) hiding terrorist scumbags amongst civilians.

Forum List

Back