Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
It really sucks for the families, but this continuing history of dealing with hostage takers is getting ridiculous and just causing more deaths; time to punish those who have been using this despicable tactic, and not just Hamas.
Americans need to think about how you'd deal with a kidnapping of your family member and that victim was taken to a rough neighborhood where the whole neighborhood was in on the kidnapping and even holding the victim and abusing her daily.

The fact is ALL of Gaza is guilty. Israel isn't going far enough. They show TOO MUCH RESTRAINT. The REAL SOLUTION is to drive them all out of Gaza -- dead or alive

You keep pretending those armories are 'schools', and you know you're lying, so fuck off, you low life creep.

I argue that governments lie to us.

When did you become a true believer of anything and everything a government says?

Do you still believe Benghazi was all about a video?

I argue that governments lie to us.

When did you become a true believer of anything and everything a government says?

Do you still believe Benghazi was all about a video?
Hamas is a government, dork. And you are defending a Society that allows honor killings and the genocide of homosexuals.

Bigot.

Again, no one is defending Oct 7.
give it time----in a few years the official islamo nazi story will be that it never really happened and you and yours will agree. There are already some "false-flag" islamo nazi pigs and sows around,
even on these boards. I am very familiar with islamo nazi propaganda having read it as a child way back in the 1950s. Remember 9-11-01?

Forum List

Back