Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters
schools and hospitals are used as entry points into their extensive tunnel system.

destroying schools and hospitals is butchery for no reason.
Don't use them as entry points if you don't want them bombed! I am seriously become concerned about your mental health. Is there someone you could talk to in order to get the mental help you need?

Welcome to the forum. You are definitely an A-player based on your well referenced post.

This #3 rationale' is why I'm thinking that bombing schools and hospitals in Gaza is butchery, not a military necessity.

3. Claims of Military Necessity:
- While some military forces, including Israel, argue that they target these sites due to the presence of militant groups using civilian infrastructure for military purposes, such claims must be scrutinized. The principle of proportionality in warfare requires that any military advantage gained must outweigh the potential harm to civilians.
- The justification for such attacks is often contested, with critics arguing that the military's actions may not adhere to the necessary legal standards to protect civilian lives.
Odd how y'all insist Israel abide by international law, but Hamas doesn't have to.

Can you explain why that is?

How many schools were obliterated in the Hiroshima and Nagasaki atomic bombs? You have to research the data but it indicates that both bombs were designed for an air burst which would inflict the most casualties on civilian populations. It ended the war didn't it?
I made a point about the historical events that led to attacks on schools and you have no comment?

There are so many clear signs that point to it being a false flag, that many here seem to be blissfully unaware of. Multiple warnings from multiple sources all of which were ignored, October 7 being very close to the 50th anniversary of the Yom Kippur war, which was also a "surprise" attack and as such should have been a time for heightened readiness, IDF troops being moved away from the border before it happened, the unusually slow response, a number of former IDF soldiers publicly stating that there's no way Israeli intelligence could have NOT known about the plan, which was said to be in the works for a year, just to name a few things.

Ben Swann brings up a number of other things in a video series he's been doing on the topic.

I think the problem is that too many here put tribalism and their staunch preconceived ideas first, above all else, instead of truth, logic and common sense.

That, and the fact that too many people get all their info from the MSM, which just so happens to be controlled by the same globalists who want all these wars, and have a track record of starting wars based on lies.
It's a clear sign that Israel has become complacent and is tired of war. They gave everything to Gaza and look what Gaza did with their freedom. They chose WAR

Don't use them as entry points if you don't want them bombed! I am seriously become concerned about your mental health. Is there someone you could talk to in order to get the mental help you need?
So admiral, please explain the military value of destroying schools and hospitals that serve as entry points to extensive tunnel systems.
Consider this:

3. Claims of Military Necessity:
- While some military forces, including Israel, argue that they target these sites due to the presence of militant groups using civilian infrastructure for military purposes, such claims must be scrutinized. The principle of proportionality in warfare requires that any military advantage gained must outweigh the potential harm to civilians.
- The justification for such attacks is often contested, with critics arguing that the military's actions may not adhere to the necessary legal standards to protect civilian lives.

How many schools were obliterated in the Hiroshima and Nagasaki atomic bombs? You have to research the data but it indicates that both bombs were designed for an air burst which would inflict the most casualties on civilian populations. It ended the war didn't it?

I addressed this in this thread already. There is a very good argument to be made that the war was already over.

We dropped the bomb to simply warn off the Soviet Union.

Forum List

Back