Zone1 The Miloeem Ordination of President Donald Trump Consecrated By God As The Next President Of America 2024

Y
What’s with the fascination with shedding blood? Are you getting a clue on why we think you guys are weird?
and yours want to kill babies give boys tampons and you claim we’re weird? Hahaha haha, go look in your mirror weirdo

Y

and yours want to kill babies give boys tampons and you claim we’re weird? Hahaha haha, go look in your mirror weirdo
LOL. Kill babies? You mean the abortion issue that Republicans are fast running away from? Look to your own, idiot.

As for "give boys tampons"? Really? You retards want to run on that? Do you think if a boy's bathroom has tampons, he goes trans?

Have you ever shared a bathroom with your sister/mother? Did you turn trans? Scratch that. Maybe you did. No wonder you retards are running scared. You do know your side, amIright? Thoughts & prayers.

The Miloeem
The Consecration Ordination
The mystery of the Trump assassination
The consecration of the priest

Leviticus 8:23-24
23 Moses slaughtered the ram and took some of its blood and put it on the lobe of Aaron’s right ear, on the thumb of his right hand and on the big toe of his right foot. 24 Moses also brought Aaron’s sons forward and put some of the blood on the lobes of their right ears, on the thumbs of their right hands and on the big toes of their right feet.

The Consecration of the priest
Moses put the blood on Aaron’s right ear as an ordination of the priest, and he put the blood on his right thumb, and he put the blood on his big toe on his right foot.

1. Trump bled from his right ear
2. Trump raises his right hand in the air with his right thumb full of blood
3. Trump’s shoes come off his feet (mysteriously). While putting his shoes on his foot the blood from his right thumb was placed on his right foot. We remember Trump asking secret service several times, “Can I get my shoes?”

Scripture says this anointing of blood must take place before an assembly (before the world), and that's exactly what happen.

The ministry of the priest
The priest waves his hand - just as Trump waved his hand

The ordination or consecration of the priest (Trump) happened the last Sabbath (Saturday) before the official RNC nomination of Donald Trump to the office of presidency. In ancient Biblical times a priest’s ordination took 7 days. For Donald Trump this happen on the last Sabbath before his 5 day RNC giving his priestly ordination a total of 7 full days.

The Miloeem - The Ordination/Consecration means; to serve; to set in place. It means to confirm, to fulfill, it is a completion. Concecration of the ram. To set in place a stone. There is a completion yet to come.

This is lunacy.. Doesn't fit scripture at all

The Miloeem Ordination of President Donald Trump Consecrated By God As The Next President Of America 2024

You bring politics into the Religion forum and then complain? What did you expect?
you're stalking this thread because you know it's true. you know God has chosen Trump and you hate it don't you? you can't stand it, you are just sick to your stomach that God Almighty has favored Trump

This thread is Biblical with religious scriptures in a religious room

you're stalking this thread because you know it's true. you know God has chosen Trump and you hate it don't you? you can't stand it, you are just sick to your stomach that God Almighty has favored Trump

This thread is Biblical with religious scriptures in a religious room
LOL The guy who likes to grab pussy and got fined for rape, that guy? The guy who has cheated and lied his way all through life? That's who you think is "favored by God"? Then why did he lose the last time?

Maybe God allowing Trump to be almost killed was his way of warning him to change his ways. Ever think of that? You may want to look up scriptures that warn man of God's wrath. :itsok:

LOL The guy who likes to grab pussy and got fined for rape, that guy? The guy who has cheated and lied his way all through life? That's who you think is "favored by God"? Then why did he lose the last time?

Maybe God allowing Trump to be almost killed was his way of warning him to change his ways. Ever think of that? You may want to look up scriptures that warn man of God's wrath. :itsok:

Liars and charlatans try to manipulate people with scripture. He's claiming Trump is ordained by God.

LOL. Kill babies? You mean the abortion issue that Republicans are fast running away from? Look to your own, idiot.
Roe vs wade?
As for "give boys tampons"? Really? You retards want to run on that? Do you think if a boy's bathroom has tampons, he goes trans?
Walz ran on that, you think boys menstrate? Hahaha I feel sorry for females in your family.
Have you ever shared a bathroom with your sister/mother?
Not at my school
Did you turn trans?
I don’t know what trans is, can’t comment on what I don’t know. I know men with dicks, women with vaginas. What’s a trans. Got?
Scratch that. Maybe you did. No wonder you retards are running scared. You do know your side, amIright? Thoughts & prayers.

You okay?

I put surada on ignore long time ago. Magnus I think you are surada going through this thread giving yourself trophies. You're sick a very sick individual.

Now you are on ignore forever; lose yourself

Roe vs wade?

Walz ran on that, you think boys menstrate? Hahaha I feel sorry for females in your family.

Not at my school

I don’t know what trans is, can’t comment on what I don’t know. I know men with dicks, women with vaginas. What’s a trans. Got?

You okay?
Awww... do tampons tempt you to turn trans? Awww.

Give it up, already. I think everyone around you already knows what you are. Thoughts & prayers on your journey.

I put surada on ignore long time ago. Magnus I think you are surada going through this thread giving yourself trophies. You're sick a very sick individual.

Now you are on ignore forever; lose yourself
Awww... are we running away? Stop comparing the orange douchebag with the second coming of Jesus and maybe people will take you seriously. Thoughts & prayers.

Awww... do tampons tempt you to turn trans? Awww.

Give it up, already. I think everyone around you already knows what you are. Thoughts & prayers on your journey.
What is Tran? You don’t know boys don’t menstrate?

Forum List

Back