Since Co2 does nothing, what does cause Earth climate change?

Do you have a link that supports what you are saying?

And why do you deny the ocean is responsible for abrupt climate change?

Your "abrupt climate change" failed to stop Antarctica and Greenland from manufacturing a new "ice core layer" every year the last time you claim it got hot. You are a full of shit liar, and you cannot answer basic climate questions.

Do you admit you are employed by the Co2 FRAUD?

I have no idea what you are referring to since you were bitching that Greenland was never attached, #1, you can't prove it wasn't, #2 everything I found says it was! i give two shits your argument with CO2, that had nothing to do with the continental divide.

Let me ask you a few questions...

1. do you believe the official version of 911?
2. do you believe that Antarctica today is not an ice age?
3. do you believe Covid 19 is still here?
4. do you believe in Milankovich Cycles?

Your "abrupt climate change" failed to stop Antarctica and Greenland from manufacturing a new "ice core layer" every year the last time you claim it got hot. You are a full of shit liar, and you cannot answer basic climate questions.

Do you admit you are employed by the Co2 FRAUD?
I worked as a petroleum engineer for 38 years. You?

Two planes hit the twin towers.

I believe the globe is in an ice age

No such virus, it’s flu

I do

LOL!

IQ<5 parrot of lies...

If you are an example of a "Republican science expert" no wonder America is going off a cliff...

Milankovich has been destroyed here, on both poles. See if you can "refute" any of that...

Milankovich is as pathetic as claiming this is a 757...

You are either a really sick and stupid person, or you are a traitor and a purveyor of treasonous lies...

LOL!

IQ<5 parrot of lies...

If you are an example of a "Republican science expert" no wonder America is going off a cliff...

Milankovich has been destroyed here, on both poles. See if you can "refute" any of that...

Milankovich is as pathetic as claiming this is a 757...

You are either a really sick and stupid person, or you are a traitor and a purveyor of treasonous lies...

So no plane hit the towers? Hahaha

So no plane hit the towers?

A 767 cargo version did hit the South Tower. That explosion has "momentum" which resulted in a giant fireball coming out the other side.

The North Tower had an explosion inside, which is why it comes out all 4 sides simultaneously and equally, and no "giant fireball" out the "other side." Nothing hit the North Tower, but that takes an IQ over 5 and a molecule of patriotism to America to notice, and you have neither.

A 767 cargo version did hit the South Tower. That explosion has "momentum" which resulted in a giant fireball coming out the other side.

The North Tower had an explosion inside, which is why it comes out all 4 sides simultaneously and equally, and no "giant fireball" out the "other side." Nothing hit the North Tower, but that takes an IQ over 5 and a molecule of patriotism to America to notice, and you have neither.
Hahaha

Forum List

Back