CNN polls showing Kamala is LOSING to Trump! .....

Kamala is not just losing in the polls as it looks to be turning into an all out rout for the hapless Harris. The Gold Crown Politics site is not afraid to illustrate in detail how his model(s) arrive @ such an uncanny accuracy. At current the Gold Crown site has fielded the latest forecast in the below links. I was shocked to see the Newsweek site state that their poll of black folks found 30% of blacks are supporting pres. Trump for his 2nd term, like that is a HUGE jump from the last election!

About 46% of Latinos are zeroed on pres. Trump also. Like small wonder Why pres. Trump is pulling ahead.

Below; another massacre.

You're citing polls from JUNE, before even the Biden/Trump debate. Before Biden dropped out. Before Harris became the democratic nominee.

That seems pretty deliberate. Like you know more recently polling doesn't work out for you.

Kamala is LOSING in the polls to Trump! CNN is at least being honest about it. Whereas other Dem News channels are sugarcoating Kamala, CNN is Truthful on this. She is Behind in the Polls! Trump is more popular than ever!

I told ya! Most blacks have left the Dems and are voting for Trump!

Been saying this. She never rose in the polls until recently. Only this past week has she been within 5 points.

And there is less than 2% undecided.

Even if she gained all 2% undecided (she wont because no candidate ever has before)..she doesn't have any room to grow enough votes to win.

Been saying this. She never rose in the polls until recently. Only this past week has she been within 5 points.

And there is less than 2% undecided.

Even if she gained all 2% undecided (she wont because no candidate ever has before)..she doesn't have any room to grow enough votes to win.

Dude, she just got the nomination like 2 weeks ago. Since then, she's been climbing.

She is hiding to try and fool early voters.

This could cost her in the end if Independents say "I can't vote for another leader who hides and is defended by the media"
It’s going to backfire big time. Might have worked for sleepy joe, but won’t for her.

Forum List

Back