Blacks explain why they are NOT voting for Kamala and the polls are BS if they say she is winning....

90-95 PERCENT OF THE BLACKS IN THIS ELECTION WILL NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP!

Remember this folks as this idiot continues looking for cherrypicked videos of a black person talking.
That's true. Your problem is the majority do not think Trump is their enemy.

You will lose them if they won't vote for Kamala.

Go ahead and post your 9% data, this isn't 2016. There is a reason they allowed in millions of illegals, the Dems realize they have failed black Americans and Trumps numbers have skyrocketed, with good reason,
That hasn't happened. There are more jobs than people to work them, so illegals aren't taking anything from us. Trumps numbers have not skyrocketed with blacks and they won't. After Trump dissed the black journalists and lied about Harris, trump can consider it a great thing if he gets 10 percent. I'm not going to argue with white American trump supporters about this and I damn sure won't be arguing with a dumb ass white canuck. I'm telling you what blacks are going to do because that is what's going to happen. And it is going to happen no matter how many videos this stupid b---- finds with 1 black here and there who says they won't vote for Harris. There will be between 2-3 million black's that won't vote for Harris. There will be 25-27 million who will.

So? :auiqs.jpg: Then she never went through the legal election process required by LAW.

Can you post this law please?

That and her dubious birth status makes her ineligible for office.

Oh know, not the birther thing again. Come on man, at least get some new material. Talk about lazy propaganda. Rehashing the same old Obama shit. Unreal.

No one has actually VOTED to have Harris/Walz on the ticket as representatives of the democrat party (other than the DNC themselves).

They didn't have too.

Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

Remember that the next time you snicker and point at someone in public.
I have no problem remembering.

I also would never point at someone and snicker in public. Not my style... but some people would for good reason.

Forum List

Back