Blacks explain why they are NOT voting for Kamala and the polls are BS if they say she is winning....

90-95 PERCENT OF THE BLACKS IN THIS ELECTION WILL NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP!

Remember this folks as this idiot continues looking for cherrypicked videos of a black person talking.
You are a bit off with your percentage prediction. 70% not voting Trump is probably more it. You”re welcome. 😀

Blacks STOPPED believing Democrats and that is HUGE for Trump!

Blacks saw Democrats giving illegals EVERYTHING and the blacks got NOTHING but Democrats said, "Just vote for us and we will take care of you!" But they don't care and its too late. :)
Fake blacks at USMB are the only “blacks” supporting Kamala

It doesn't matter what percentage of blacks or Latinos turn to Trump. The democrats will still win. Reason:
Duplicate ballots.
Non-matching signatures on ballots.
Dead people voting.
Ballots appearing on non-ballot paper.
Ballots arriving after the polls are closed and still being counted.
Ballots from known republican areas never arriving at their destination.
Ballot harvesting.
Ballots with fictitious addresses on them.
False absentee ballots created.
Dominion voting machines conveniently cease working properly in republican areas.
and the latest scheme.....illegal migrants submitting ballots.
1723330778414.png

For sure, if Patriots, Republicans, libertarians (little 'L'), Democrats still able to think including black ones, white ones, brown ones, conservative never-Trumpers, everybody, don't vote straight GOP in 2024, we lose.

A new poll suggests that 30% of black men in seven swing states will give their support to former President Donald Trump, up from the 12% he received in 2020, come the November election.
Look at the time on the headline of your link.

Heading for the exits: Black men double their support for Trump over Biden in new poll​

Story by Elaine Mallon
• 4mo

Why would a Republican stand in line to vote in an election they know they can't win?
CAN'T win? Only way Trump CAN'T win is if 2024 is rigged again. Thank you for admitting that Biden never won an honest election. Harris never even won a primary.

Democrats will just stand in line and point and snicker at you.
Wanna bet? Point and snicker at me sucka and you'll be wearing your teeth for a hat. 🤠

CAN'T win? Only way Trump CAN'T win is if 2024 is rigged again.

It's already a foregone conclusion according to LuckyDuck01!

Read the first two sentences in post 14.

Thank you for admitting that Biden never won an honest election.

I didn't admit that. I was referring to luckyones post.

If he/she is sure the election is already lost, why stand in line?

Harris never even won a primary.

So?

Wanna bet? Point and snicker at me sucka and you'll be wearing your teeth for a hat. 🤠
Not sure how to react to that.

I want to ask if you are threatening me but on the other hand it was kinda funny...

Bah, it's all good.

You are a bit off with your percentage prediction. 70% not voting Trump is probably more it. You”re welcome. 😀
No, I'm not far off, but you are. This is his third run amd if you combine the percentages, you might get just over 30 percent. In this election he will get 8-12 percent.

So? :auiqs.jpg: Then she never went through the legal election process required by LAW. That and her dubious birth status makes her ineligible for office. No one has actually VOTED to have Harris/Walz on the ticket as representatives of the democrat party (other than the DNC themselves).

Not sure how to react to that.
Remember that the next time you snicker and point at someone in public.

Forum List

Back