All the current polls seem to be favouring Kamala

All within the margin of era, 12% other/undecided, and nobody close to 50. Make of it what you like, but it means there is still a lot of winning or losing that needs to be done. All Harris has done is reset the polls to where they were before Biden crashed and burned in Debate #1
Yes there seems to be a massive shift.

Are the MSM hiding the true polls that show ex prez Trump soaring away like a victorious Eagle.?

Does anyone have a link to these polls ? Conservatives like us need to highlight these in order to fight fake news.

Surely Trump U comissioned an unbiased survey ?

Why arent we being told.?

Correction, all of the cherry picked polls are favoring her. And, she has already peaked and going down, even from your cherry picked polls.

Correction, all of the cherry picked polls are favoring her. And, she has already peaked and going down, even from your cherry picked polls.
The exact opposite is true. Only Rasmussen favors Trump, and Ras is so awfully biased to the right that 538 won't even put it in the average. Anyone pointing to Rasmussen is picking cherries by the bushel.

The exact opposite is true. Only Rasmussen favors Trump, and Ras is so awfully biased to the right that 538 won't even put it in the average. Anyone pointing to Rasmussen is picking cherries by the bushel.
Rasmussen is the most well known and literally the go to poll for polling .. facts .. deal with it !

Its not my job to google things for you. Stuff like this I would expect to be widespread. But breitbart are liars and the link to the polll leads nowhere.
It’s ussually a sign of americas misinformation industry.
In this system, leading a national poll means nothing if the majority of that lead comes from only a few states, as Harris is doing. Winning California by 4 votes, or 4,000,000 votes gets you exactly the same number of electors.

This looks like a Trump win anyway you slice it. Harrises popularity is mostly increasing in states that don’t help her.

She increased her lead in California by +7 over Biden, but in the big picture, it accomplished nothing.

In this system, leading a national poll means nothing if the majority of that lead comes from only a few states, as Harris is doing. Winning California by 4 votes, or 4,000,000 votes gets you exactly the same number of electors.

This looks like a Trump win anyway you slice it. Harrises popularity is mostly increasing in states that don’t help her.

She increased her lead in California by +7 over Biden, but in the big picture, it accomplished nothing.
That's really the salient point. The EC vote count trumps (see what I did there?) everything else, and you're correct, Harris winning 51% or 98% of California votes makes no difference in the EC vote count.

Are the MSM hiding the true polls that show ex prez Trump soaring away like a victorious Eagle.?

Does anyone have a link to these polls ? Conservatives like us need to highlight these in order to fight fake news.

Surely Trump U comissioned an unbiased survey ?

Why arent we being told.?

Swing state polls are the only polls that matter.

Its a crazy system isnt it. Trump never won the popular vote. Long time loser,

Its a crazy system isnt it. Trump never won the popular vote. Long time loser,
Yeah, it's almost as if Arsenal could claim they actually beat Man City for the championship because they controlled the ball longer. Who cares about goals and points, the real criterion for winning is something I pick to favor the team I like.

Red red red red red

Yeah, it's almost as if Arsenal could claim they actually beat Man City for the championship because they controlled the ball longer. Who cares about goals and points, the real criterion for winning is something I pick to favor the team I like.
No, it’s purpose is to insure that the wolfs are not deciding for the sheep whats for dinner.

The left is supposed to be for protecting minorities after all.

Forum List

Back