Trump called Kamala "a Communist", does he (or his supporters) even know what one is?

They say "Communist" because it's just another bogey word. I don't like them, therefore they're bad, Communists are bad, therefore they're Communists.

Price controls......pure communist playbook Russia, Viet Nam, and Cuba.

Going after corporations.....Marxist to the core.

I'm not a genius. You're really stupid. Trying to explain communism to you is like trying to explain quantum physics to a chimpanzee. No matter what you say the chimpanzee will jump around and scratch himself. You don't want to know. You want points to argue.

Start with looking up the theories of communism. Maybe you will learn something.

Oh yeah, I'm stupid because... let's talk about what Communism is because Trump attacked someone for being Communist.

You think people on this board can't have that conversation. Then how do you expect your average Trump hillbilly to understand Communism?

We all know he shouted "Communism" because people know it's a bogey word and they WON'T UNDERSTAND A FUCKING THING ABOUT COMMUNISM.

It's a LIE, it's designed to be fear mongering, it's typical Trump, say something that NOBODY WHO SUPPORTS CAN ACTUALLY FIGURE OUT WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT.

In other words, it's BULLSHIT.

You can't answer the question when you're writing on a forum, no one else has managed it so far in the last half an hour. I bet when I'm back in 6 hours, there still isn't a single Trump supporter who has given a single example of Kamala being a Communist.

Happens right at the beginning of the video.

Is anyone surprised by this? Not really, it's been in the conservative playbook since 1945, if not much earlier.

They say "Communist" because it's just another bogey word. I don't like them, therefore they're bad, Communists are bad, therefore they're Communists.

Is there nothing Trump wouldn't say?

Trump and his supporters succeed only in confirming the fact that they’re ignorant and ridiculous.

Is anyone surprised by this? Not really, it's been in the conservative playbook since 1945, if not much earlier.

IMG_6974.jpeg

As if on cue - Trump and his supporters succeed only in confirming the fact that they’re ignorant and ridiculous.
Says the dipshit who thinks single party Marxism is capitalism.

You're stupid, AND ignorant.

Chones.

Looks like the freaking weirdo has me on iggy, would you repost #8 and #12 so the ahole can see it?

.!

It's the commies that don't seem to know what it means, individuals and even countries approach it differently. And you're a commie/marxist enabler.

Like this

Easy, SF politics.

I guess you put communism right in there with God

Meaning something that for you doesent exist

Communists are Marxist-Leninists who try to fool stupid people into accepting a dictatorship.

Modern Marxish activists have stopped even pretending to care about the proletariat. These upper class Ivy League activists now pretend to care about black people and the transgendered.

Well dummy, Trump was proven right when Kamala immediately suggests the government should be setting price controls. Oops. Not smart. But she isn't very bright to begin with. Perfect for you Dim sheep.

Forum List

Back