Come on man … are you really going to vote for Kamala Harris and a democrat rule?

Her father is also a fucking Far Left Communist just like you. People like Harris and Walz need to be lined up against a wall and twelve M-1 Carbine rifles aimed at their hearts.
that's what's going to happen to Donnie twelve M-1 Carbine rifles aimed at his forehead ...he's a tractor we all know that .. how he stole classified documents .. and GNC get used to this dick smoker... president haris and VP Walz ... the only commie here are you dick smoker ... it's sooo obvious by your post ...

Her father is also a fucking Far Left Communist just like you. People like Harris and Walz need to be lined up against a wall and twelve M-1 Carbine rifles aimed at their hearts.
see you hate it when you are proven wrong... you just lose all ability to think or maintain sanity ...you and Donnie a couple nut cases

The people who like Harris are the same people who thought Biden was sharp as a tack, the border is secure and only people making above 400,000 will be taxed more. They're either dumb or crooked and I'm afraid those conditions are terminal with those people. MAGA
Biden is better off than Trump and we have 4 borders, with 3 wide open.

Oh and for the record, BillyCOCKsucker. The GOP's goal is to reduce the Federal Government, not enlarge it like you want. As to the 2025 plan? Good stuff, especially returning education EXCLUSIVELY to State and local control where it belongs, fucking moron.
well, I like the idea of more government ... it stops dick smokers like you from stealing people's money out of their hard earn dollars... Your lack of government controls, caused by bulk loans, in banks to mislead other banks into thinking they were getting triple-A-rated loan... when they were getting junk loans... they will fail and they did ...that happen because of fewer government laws passed by George Bush a bill he signed was called "the American dream down payment" ...it allowed people with bad credit to get loans beyond their means ...they didn't know what they were getting into... they were just people who wanted to buy a home ... then these bankers made it so ... than Fanny Mae and Freddie mack would buy those bulk loans from these large banks ...they sold them to small banks... buying these Bulk loans that were worthless do tolack of regulations ...thinking all along they had a triple-A rating coming from AIG ... we found out that AIG no longer looks at the loans or rated them due to deregulation ...it was the banks that gave it a triple-A rating is what we found out ... so your idea of less government cause the 2008 crash...were people lost their homes and their retirements ...so tell me again how great less government is ... hell even Greenspan a follower of less government got his head handed to him in 2008

now here is what all the banks had to do in 2006... the first warning they were called over-the-counter derivatives or what they are... nobody knew but they had told borrowers they would get a 45% return on it.. in the start People were getting these returns but what happen they were inflating the returns peoples greed started rearing up its ugly heads ...some people were losing billions of dollars ...this was a deregulated plan... when you ask to see what it was as Broolsle Borne did, she tried to stop it ... she said to the house republicans in 1998 if we don't get ahold of the over the counter derivatives we will have the biggest crash in the markets ... heres where Greenspan got involved in 2006 they came due ..560 trillion dollars was the call on all of these banks ... greenspan forced the banks to come up with the money to stop the market from crashing ... the banks came up with the money ... how did they do this all the bulk loans they came due theycould call the loan at any time to be paid ... thats how they got the 550 trillion dollars to stop the crash... but they kept doing these derivities until 2008 obama stoped them they still had no regulations on it ... come 2008 the marlet failed ... the bankls failed... how because of deregulation, less government ...something you hate... that less government regulations ... now you know how this happened... obama got into office trying to see how he could stop the hemeriging of money ... so he lent the banks and and car compamy money at a 12 % return they all paid it back ad we made 12 on every loan paid back... all you republicans did was rag about Obama lending tax payers money... that got paid back at a 12% so don't give me this small government crap I experiance what small government did the stole my retirement .

watch and learn The Warning | FRONTLINE

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back