Zone1 Daily Prayer(s)

God Almighty in all of Your splendor, majesty, greatness, and beauty Glory Glory Glory Hallelujah in Jesus name.

Father God in heaven thank You for You being I am that I am and Lord God You are more than enough and I thank You, thank You, thank You for Your powerful anointing that has taught me, increased me, protected me, and indwells me continually. It is in the Marvelous name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth that I pray, Amen.

Jesus... Jesus... Jesus...

It is Jesus in my soul, for I have touched the hem of his garment and his blood has made me whole. Jesus' blood has made me whole.

sorry to let you know - jesus would rather their blood stays with them than taken from them by criminals and liars.

them is the rules ...
That's the point ace , the rules are set up to except or reject anyone at anytime for any reasons listed in a number to encompass the ability to dump anyone they don't agree with or they don't like the posters tone, at any time. . The point being these rules make it so there is no rules. It is made clear real quick that the rules are there to not set boundaries but to control opinions and ideas.

Forum List

Back