Zone1 I’m a 36-year-old white man and I’ve never been provided any leg up by the US government or handout because I’m white

Yes, centuries of oppression, exploitation, and discrimination has a plethora of consequences, including poverty and familial instability.
The American black family was historically far stronger than the white family. The Latino family is still stronger than whites.

The American black family was historically far stronger than the white family. The Latino family is still stronger than whites.
If you believe that poverty and oppression based on race enhances family stability, please provide the data upon which you base your belief.

Doesn’t sound like you’ve been hurt being white so what’s your complaint?
He is simply pointing out that several modern memes are false--the one about white supremacy etc.

And for those who understand constitutional principles, he's pointing out that favoring one race over another is illegal.

He is simply pointing out that several modern memes are false--the one about white supremacy etc.

And for those who understand constitutional principles, he's pointing out that favoring one race over another is illegal.
Two paths to a ladder. One is paved and one is through a swamp. Is it favoritism to simply get everyone to the ladder and see who climbs it fastest then hire the one that climbs the ladder fastest? That is what DEI is - getting people to the ladder. Giving people a chance to compete, not letting people start up the ladder.

Two paths to a ladder. One is paved and one is through a swamp. Is it favoritism to simply get everyone to the ladder and see who climbs it fastest then hire the one that climbs the ladder fastest? That is what DEI is - getting people to the ladder. Giving people a chance to compete, not letting people start up the ladder.
The ladder analogy only goes so far. For those of us familiar with constitutional principles, what's more important what the law says.

Many black individuals have become very successful financially, by their own hard work. They did not need Affirmative Action to do that.

I understand you likely don't care about the rule of law and constitutional principles, but some of us do. In theory all men are equal before the law, but that theory has not survived modern times.

The ladder analogy only goes so far. For those of us familiar with constitutional principles, what's more important what the law says.

Many black individuals have become very successful financially, by their own hard work. They did not need Affirmative Action to do that.

I understand you likely don't care about the rule of law and constitutional principles, but some of us do. In theory all men are equal before the law, but that theory has not survived modern times.
Equal opportunity to compete. Going to HBCs to recruit is DEI, legal, and fair. All you’re doing is getting an opportunity to find the best hires from a more diverse pool. 100% legal.

Trolling^

Major corporations have racist hiring quotas. Universities have racist application processes that all discriminate against white men.

You guys either support it or you respond to it with what are pretty much tantamount to lies/trolling

And you are trolling, I’m doing fine. It’s blatantly obvious that many white men in this country are being discriminated against by the corporations and the media.

I would like to see meritocracy. All your side does in these topics is lie about people and tell them how they think. Get out of here. For once fomulate a argument with truth and substance
You keep saying Major corporations have racist hiring quotas. Universities have racist application processes that all discriminate against white men. PROVE IT.

Equal opportunity to compete. Going to HBCs to recruit is DEI, legal, and fair. All you’re doing is getting an opportunity to find the best hires from a more diverse pool. 100% legal.
When existing law is not enforced, there is only the law of the jungle, which you seem to accept and defend.

You keep saying Major corporations have racist hiring quotas. Universities have racist application processes that all discriminate against white men. PROVE IT.
Watch the videos posted throughout the thread

you know my friend? I’m not repeating myself anymore on these points.

one of the most racist things somebody can say is “your white you’re privileged”. It is pure insanity and a way to be very divisive.

All of us can see how the radical left says “white people need to be held accountable for what they’ve done to the blacks in American history”. It’s a divisive thing to say and they don’t even care about the fact that Black people in Africa did the same things as white people in Europe did. Of course they even acknowledge it because it fundamentally destroys their racist narrative.

I remain confident that most Americans black-and-white reject the BLM narrative that white people are privileged. That people of color are oppressed.

The language that BLM people use is the most racist language on the planet, and they know it. Same With the multimillionaire celebrities that empower the radical left in America.
You just do not understand where blacks are coming from and what makes you privileged.

Do you know who your father is? Do you understand making appointments and showing up on time? Do you speak English with ease? Can you solve simple arithmetic functions? When you see a police car, do you assume you are to be arrested?

All of these questions show just how privileged you are. It's a white world with norms and values held by white people and hostile to one degree or another to blacks or other poc marks.

I think some here are forgetting that this thread is in Zone 1 CDZ. That means no insulting, flaming or putting down other posters. It also means adhering to the topic which is not Trump and Jan 6.

I think some here are forgetting that this thread is in Zone 1 CDZ. That means no insulting, flaming or putting down other posters. It also means adhering to the topic which is not Trump and Jan 6.
True, but addressing DEI is related to the topic, and posts on that should not be deleted.

Forum List

Back