Harris says she had key role in Biden’s Afghanistan withdrawal decision

the equipment was to kept there under the protection of said troops and the still standing Afghan gov idiot !

Yeah. Why did Trump leave it their?

all of Which collapsed when Briben withdrew the 2500 troops against the advise of his generals ..

As agreed on by the deal Trump approved. What little troops remained had already stayed months longer then Trump agreed.

said 2500 troops and the still standing Afghan gov successfully protected the equipment for 10 months !

We had to withdraw by May and then it was already delayed til September.

2500 soldiers are not equipped to defend themselves and undergo the logistics to evacuate all that equipment and personnel.

you do realize that you dont need a guard standing over every piece of equipment don't you ?? have you ever heard of storage facilities ?? the equipment was left in case a troop surge was needed ..

Storage facilities full of US military weapons and equipment in the middle of Afghanistan. Yeah, you don't need to guard that.

Are you for real? Seriously?

I hope this common sense answer makes sense to you .. but I doubt it weill because you are an effeminate who's brain is ruled by emotions .
Wow. Thanks for all that common sense.

Trump was a genius to withdraw all but 2500 troops while releasing 5000 terrorists with a timeline of full troop removal by May 1st while also leaving billions of dollars worth of equipment stored in unguarded warehouses throughout Afghanistan.

Yep. That Trump. As if he could make a mistake. I forgot myself.

Yeah. Why did Trump leave it their?

As agreed on by the deal Trump approved. What little troops remained had already stayed months longer then Trump agreed.

We had to withdraw by May and then it was already delayed til September.

2500 soldiers are not equipped to defend themselves and undergo the logistics to evacuate all that equipment and personnel.

Storage facilities full of US military weapons and equipment in the middle of Afghanistan. Yeah, you don't need to guard that.

Are you for real? Seriously?

Wow. Thanks for all that common sense.

Trump was a genius to withdraw all but 2500 troops while releasing 5000 terrorists with a timeline of full troop removal by May 1st while also leaving billions of dollars worth of equipment stored in unguarded warehouses throughout Afghanistan.

Yep. That Trump. As if he could make a mistake. I forgot myself.
bull ! Trump listened to his generals and left 2500 troops .. 2500 troops and no equipment seized by the terrorists .. 2500 troops and the Afghan gov was not overthrown .. face it Briben and Harris own the disastrous withdrawal .

bull ! Trump listened to his generals and left 2500 troops .. 2500 troops and no equipment seized by the terrorists .. 2500 troops and the Afghan gov was not overthrown .. face it Briben and Harris own the disastrous withdrawal .
Lol, keep flailing.

The bottom line is Trump released 5000 terrorists and left 2500 soldiers their with a timeline of about 4 months to safely evacuate all necessary personnel and billions worth of equipment from an entire country under hostile conditions.

You can't accept it was a poor decision and are in protect Trump at all costs mode.

Last edited:
Well, this can't be whitewashed. She will try with the MSM doing the heavy lifting for her. But it won't work.

Vice President Kamala Harris confirmed Sunday that she was the last person in the room before President Joe Biden made the decision to pull all U.S. troops out of Afghanistan.
In an interview with CNN’s Dana Bash on “State of the Union,” Harris was asked about being the last person in the room regarding major decisions, something that Biden has said is important to him in his working relationship with the vice president. Harris confirmed that was the case regarding the move to pull U.S. troops out of Afghanistan by Sept. 11.
The decision to pull all U.S. troops out of Afghanistan was announced earlier this month. American troops have been in Afghanistan since October 2001, when the U.S. invaded in response to the 9/11 attacks the previous month.

A question about this whole Afghanistan thing:

Why did tRump give the country to our enemies rather than the democratic government that was paid for with the lives of over 3,000 American service men and billion upon billions of our taxpayers dollars?

Forum List

Back