Zone1 I’m a 36-year-old white man and I’ve never been provided any leg up by the US government or handout because I’m white

It all could have been contained if Trump’s request for the National Guard was honored, but Dems wanted a riot.
Most leftists aren’t honest enough to acknowledge any of that, or that people were let into the building and walked through the Capitol calmly. It’s on video, they just refuse to watch it because they have their narrative

Most leftists aren’t honest enough to acknowledge any of that, or that people were let into the building and walked through the Capitol calmly. It’s on video, they just refuse to watch it because they have their narrative
They refuse to see or hear any evidence that their beliefs are false. I’ve had Dems make absolutely idiotic statements, and when I start to present evidence to show how they’ve been misinformed, I get shut up mid sentence. One of them actually face-palmed me and said “I don’t want to hear any Republican positions.”

Keep writing your narrative all you want, you provided no evidence.

So, stop lying so much
Wallow in denial if you must.

ABC Host Grills Trump on Jan. 6 Riot,
He Responds By Blasting Cops and Raging About Graffiti Ruining Limestone

Screen Shot 2021-06-28 at 9.00.16 AM.png

Again, no evidence that Trump sent people to get violent and perform a mission, which you lied about. There’s actually plenty of evidence that he called for peace, which you are scared to even address

The only denial I have is of your fictional narrative. Yet you continue to throw a temper tantrum that your fiction isn’t true

They refuse to see or hear any evidence that their beliefs are false. I’ve had Dems make absolutely idiotic statements, and when I start to present evidence to show how they’ve been misinformed, I get shut up mid sentence. One of them actually face-palmed me and said “I don’t want to hear any Republican positions.”
Especially the videos inside the Capitol where protesters were calmly led around by police, for some reason they immediately put their hands up and say NO NO NO, I DONT BELIEVE IT.

Just let that sink in.. They don’t believe surveillance footage. LOL

Again, no evidence that Trump sent people to get violent and perform a mission, which you lied about. There’s actually plenty of evidence that he called for peace, which you are scared to even address

The only denial I have is of your fictional narrative. Yet you continue to throw a temper tantrum that your fiction isn’t true
The inability to confront documented facts identifies Trump cultists, impervious to reality.

Screen Shot 2024-08-16 at 9.11.48 AM.png

Trump watched Jan. 6 U.S. Capitol riot unfold on TV,

ignored pleas to call for peace

Forum List

Back