Kamala just handed the Trump Card out!

Your total ignorance on what is actually being proposed makes this OP completely ridiculous. So does recycling that old (GASP!) "communism" trope.
The voting public is sick and tired of being bent over and violated by greedy corporations and all the while having to listen to their brainwashed, sheeple mouthpieces like yourself telling them there's nothing they can do about it without selling out to "communism."
There are ways to check corporate welfare and redistribute hoarded, ill-gotten wealth back into the economy without becoming communistic.

Sounds like the year 2020 with Trump in the White House.

fake news
See, this is why Republicans can't win elections anymore. Conservatism is out of touch with modern demographics and the issues that the new voting majority really cares about.
Yes....I said NEW voting majority. These people are not "semi-literate foreigners.....that would be convicted felon Trump's illiterate MAGAt base. No, these are multi-racial, young first time voters, LGBTQ and other non-traditional couples, suburban college educated women, and so on.
In other words AMERICANS.
Your message is old and stale and doesn't resonate broadly with the largest cross-section of the electorate anymore.
Remember this in November so that once Harris/Walz are on their way to The White House and both houses of Congress have turned blue you'll finally understand how it happened and you won't have to invent ridiculous stories about how the election was stolen.

So why is Harris talking about this now?

Probably because inflation remains a highly salient issue politically. And plenty of voters do blame grocery stores, fast food chains, and food and packaged goods makers for the surge of inflation in the past three years. Corporate profits soared in 2021 and 2022.

"It could be that they're looking at opinion polls that show that the number one concern facing voters is inflation and that a large number of voters blame corporations for inflation," Strain said.

At the same time, even if prices aren't going up as much, as Harris noted, they remain high, even as supply chain kinks have been resolved.

Not going to work this time, idiot. People are clueing in to the fact that the nominee, selected by a handful of Dem elites who only weeks earlier were trying to dump her from the Biden ticket, is a complete airhead with the most radical left voting record in the Senate. Her proposal to price fix shows complete ignorance of economics and history, and she is too stupid to know that her “rally” sealed her fate with her idiotic proposal.

People are clueing in to the fact
Really?
Who?
What "people" are you speaking of?
Because the most current polling disagrees with you.
that the nominee, selected by a handful of Dem elites
Nope.
Selected by her boss.
who only weeks earlier were trying to dump her from the Biden ticket,
Fake news. You just made that up you twit.
is a complete airhead
Not according to her resume
with the most radical left voting record in the Senate.
A plus in this particular election. Voters are ready for some real "left wing" shit.
Basically ANYTHING but that weird orange clown, couch-fucking shit-show on the other ticket.
Her proposal to price fix shows complete ignorance of economics and history, and she is too stupid to know that her “rally” sealed her fate with her idiotic proposal.
Probably not....once she's had a chance to debate your convicted felon. Oh, and also once Judge Merchan sentences him in September.

We're not going back. Never again. When we fight, we win. I need more slogans.
We’re not going back to what? A world with no new wars? Low inflation? Increases on real wages? Record-low unemployment for blacks? Energy independence? A much more secure border? A country where Rite Aids and Dennys were not closing all over due to skyrocketing crime?

What is this “back” you don’t want to go to? I WANT TO GO BACK.

LOL!

Companies waited for the most Progressive Fascist Administration in history to “price gouge”

Lunacy!
They’ve been price gouging and colluding on price floors for years... Your blob put tariffs on almost everything from China (some of that government intervention you suddenly hate); yet somehow the American made products remained the most expensive items on the shelf.

We’re not going back to what? A world with no new wars? Low inflation? Increases on real wages? Record-low unemployment for blacks? Energy independence? A much more secure border? A country where Rite Aids and Dennys were not closing all over due to skyrocketing crime?

What is this “back” you don’t want to go to? I WANT TO GO BACK.
Is complicating simple things a hobby of yours? We're not going back to 45. Never again.

Is complicating simple things a hobby of yours? We're not going back to 45. Never again.
Is THAT what they mean? I thought they mean back to when things were much better!

Wait….now that I think about it, it’s the same thing. Back to Trump 45!

Is THAT what they mean? I thought they mean back to when things were much better!

Wait….now that I think about it, it’s the same thing. Back to Trump 45!
That's what it means. Beaver Cleverland is long over. Welcome to the jungle. No mas 45.

That's what it means. Beaver Cleverland is long over. Welcome to the jungle. No mas 45.
We’ll see. Commie’s veil is being pulled off, and even the lib media is coming after her Communist agenda.

We’ll see. Commie’s veil is being pulled off, and even the lib media is coming after her Communist agenda.
communism.jpg

Forum List

Back