Kamala just handed the Trump Card out!

I'm tired of trying to tell you dumbass.
Where is the “trying to tell” me anything when your response is a meaningless “you will see”.

You don’t know anything. You just believe what you want solely because you want it to be true. Facts don’t matter. It’s all feels.

Trump really has succeeded in dumbing down the electorate.

We shall see…..
I highly doubt it. These are terrible ideas, and wont get passed regardless of who's elected in November.

And dont think I didnt notice that you're just ignoring the fact that last month you were on this board saying how great the economy was and that anyone talking about inflation was just too stupid to understand how great it was.

I highly doubt it. These are terrible ideas, and wont get passed regardless of who's elected in November.

And dont think I didnt notice that you're just ignoring the fact that last month you were on this board saying how great the economy was and that anyone talking about inflation was just too stupid to understand how great it was.
Doesn’t mean the economy can’t get better

Where is the “trying to tell” me anything when your response is a meaningless “you will see”.

You don’t know anything. You just believe what you want solely because you want it to be true. Facts don’t matter. It’s all feels.

Trump really has succeeded in dumbing down the electorate.
LOL And the vapid twit your masters have chosen for you is trying to convince your herd that inflation is do to price gouging.

LOL And the vapid twit your masters have chosen for you is trying to convince your herd that inflation is do to price gouging.
Data reflects that about 50% of inflation in food manufacturing was due to increased profits in those sectors.

Not that any of the hacks in the conservative media would ever want to talk about that because if they don’t follow the narrative, the audience will find someone who will.

Data reflects that about 50% of inflation in food manufacturing was due to increased profits in those sectors.

Not that any of the hacks in the conservative media would ever want to talk about that because if they don’t follow the narrative, the audience will find someone who will.
That what the "data" says huh? LOL

Got a link for that?

It sounded good to the clapping fools at her presser, but yes, I think that's at best 30% of the population. Contrary to the belief, we DO teach children basic economics in school and even my fourth graders know the law of supply and demand.

This was a gift that will sink in to people, and keep giving--to Trump

She didn't promise "price controls". She promised an end to "price gouging", but count on FOX News to lie about what she said. Ending "price gouging" isn't done by controlling the prices of bread, or any other goods or services, but rather establishing an acceptable level of profit pursuant to sound accounting principles.

For example,large food store chains net profits averaged 5% over costs in 2015. Profits were 6% over costs in 2021, and 7% over costs in 2023, even as overall inflation was coming down. That's a 40% increase in profits, even as consumers are complaining of being crushed by increasing costs.

Furthermore, the Harris-Biden Administration has founded evidence that the big chains were "price fixing" on staples like bread, eggs, and dairy. There are LAWS against this shit, and Harris has a history of going after companies who break them.

Trump was in the middle of the Trump University Fraud Trial, which involved hundreds of plaintiffs, in two different states. Trump lost his charity license after using charity funds to make illegal "donations" to the re-election funds for the Texas and Florida AG's. Both of those states dropped their participation in the suit, after the "donations" were received.

Trump has a history of running companies that break these laws, and a whole bunch of other laws. Fraud, obstruction of justice, bank fraud, tax fraud, sexual assault. And a failed Presidency.

You gullible fools keep saying that the Banks never filed charges against Trump. Banks never do. They don't want the public to know that someone got away with it. But they did stop lending to him in 2000, after his 4th bankruptcy, and to this day, American banks still won't lend to Trump or his corporations.

Fraid not

People will look at Harris’ proposals and say……she cares about us. She wants to do things to help us

They will look at Trumps proposals and say…….He wants to cut taxes on Billionaires
Lisa is a racist. She will diss everything Harris proposes because she's black.

Does everyone know that Commie’s father is a Marxist professor at a liberal university? This is where she gets it - indoctrinated since birth, just like Obama.
STFU racist b.

The 30% is a firm figure that won’t be moved. These are the 30% far-left (like Rightwinger) who will never vote for Trump, no matter how destructive the Dem’s policies will be they. They would prefer that Americans be starved with limited food rations, and rationalize their vote by saying “well, she cares about people.”

- The bad news is that the 30% won’t be swayed, and any attempt to educate them is met with a firm face palm to silence you.

- The good news is that 30% won’t win the election.

Trump has got to stay focused on her price-fixing scheme. It is a gift to him from Kamala (what were her speechwriters thinking?!), and it is the winning argument. Remember Maslow’s Hierarchy or Needs? Nobody is going to care about a woman who didn’t use birth control having the inconvenience of a bus ride to a different state when they cannot properly feed their own children.

Summary: Trump wins.
There is no price fixing scheme. So let Trump stay focused on it during the debates and watch him get destroyed.

1. We don't have to play our commie card, we can play the grocery card.
2. If Komrad Kamala understood the grocery problem she would have done something by now, she didn't.
3. The Trump economy was good for all workers, everyone gained on the cost of living, not just billionaires.
There was no Trump economy. There was the Obama econnomy for the first 2 years that trump lived on. After that, the economy started to falter. And do not give trump a pass for his failure during COVID. Other countries did not have our problems.

Forum List

Back