Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
1. I read David Bellavia's book "House to House". I also read books about Chris Kyle. I know urban street fighting is vicious and deadly. But just bombing does not control the battlespace, ground forces capture ground.

2. That said it still doesn't excuse bombing schools and hospitals unless they are active enemy strongholds in active combat. From what I read the IDF just bombs everything, especially civilians. In the battle of Stalingrad the bombed out buildings made better defensive positions than the intact buildings.

3. Does smart-bombing schools and hospitals have an affect on the Gaza battlespace?
(I don't think they use dumb bombs anymore, too inaccurate)
I do know that 40,000 women and kids have been killed there.
from what you read? what are you reading STORMFRONT or AL JEZEERAH. In fact you don't know that 40,000 women and children have been killed-----you just swallowed islamo nazi propaganda. and they are also STARVING TO DEATH---whilst they have free access to Egypt and the tunnels are STUFFED with food and cold cash. Long ago----way back in 1967 I watched and listened to EVERY REPORT from "CRISIS IN THE MIDDLE EAST"-----silly idiot that I was I believed that the TRUTH lay somewhere between what Egypt claimed and Israel claimed---for that reason when I was in a large group and someone with a transistor radio yelled out "IT'S OVER" I said---'who won' ???

Destroy the city and the terrorist will leave. The palis train their children to be terrorist fucks. They teach them from grade school age to hate Jews. When they die doing so, they venerate them as heroes. You people that are sympathetic towards them are supporting terrorists. It is that simple.
Admittedly it is sad. War is a dirty rotten business and that's the truth.
1. Gaza is destroyed, Hamas is still there.
2. True, Hamas is supported by the populace, from an early age
3. Israel needs to build better walls to keep Hamas in Gaza.
4. The US better not donate to rebuild Gaza.

1. Gaza is destroyed, Hamas is still there.
2. True, Hamas is supported by the populace, from an early age
3. Israel needs to build better walls to keep Hamas in Gaza.
4. The US better not donate to rebuild Gaza.
Gaza is not destroyed...yet. all it takes is give back hostages and surrender. If they won't do that I am in favor of killing them all, or enough of them that none will admit to being Palestinians for three generations.
I get it, you are trained to feel bad for Schvartze, palis may have dark skin but are not Schvartze.

3. Israel needs to build better walls to keep Hamas in Gaza
Gazans come and go to work in Israel. These "innocent civilians" carried valuable intelligence about each and every home, who lives there, and everything they needed to carry out a massacre.

Hamas loves their useful idiots in America

1. I read David Bellavia's book "House to House". I also read books about Chris Kyle. I know urban street fighting is vicious and deadly. But just bombing does not control the battlespace, ground forces capture ground.

2. That said it still doesn't excuse bombing schools and hospitals unless they are active enemy strongholds in active combat. From what I read the IDF just bombs everything, especially civilians. In the battle of Stalingrad the bombed out buildings made better defensive positions than the intact buildings.

3. Does smart-bombing schools and hospitals have an affect on the Gaza battlespace?
Ground forces can walk in unopposed if the threat is eliminated by blowing the building to smithereens. How much more control do you need?

In the search for Bin Laden, using an airstrike was ruled out because it was: A. In Pakistan. B. In a fairly crowded city. C. They wanted evidence of who they actually killed. The fact the building was occupied by women and children had no bearing on the eventual raid. None of the children were killed because they were not a threat, but the SEALs took fire and the adults were neutralized.

What you heard is wrong. In the early days of the war, the Israelis would inform the Gazan people when a building was targeted in order for them to escape. They stopped doing it when Hamas would prevent people from leaving and often brought more people in to die as propaganda.

If someone is using a bombed-out building for attacks, all they have to do is target it again. Never use ground troops unless it is vital to the mission when a bomb will do.

No, you don't know how many have been killed That is what Hamas claims. There is no way to verify, and estimation is just a wild-ass guess unless you count the bodies after the battle and the Israelis bury them

Are there any other lies you believe that I can disprove for you?

You've been given repeated answers. You are either intentionally ignoring them, you're obtuse or you're ignorant, but don't claim you haven't been given the answer numerous times. Surrender without conditions and release every hostage.

Yes some have gave answers. 6 million if need be.

Step up and admit genocide. Blame Hamas as more and more Gazans are killed. The Final Solution is clear.
If it were genocide, why does the IDF capture them? Why would they not kill them outright?

I honestly cannot believe that you have an IQ this low. Did you ever suffer a traumatic brain injury? Play football or box a lot?

In reply to my question as to taken 6 million lives if necessary.
Boo Hoo Hoo, you'll receive no sympathy from me. Hamas terrorists are the responsible party that can put an end to this. That is the answer you've been given. You can repeat your sob story until the cows come home. It will not change my position. Period. End of story. Anything else you post is a waste of bandwidth.

40,000 Hamas fighters is what Hamas claims to have in Gaza. Israel is doing good if 40,000 have met Allah

Forum List

Back