Questions for Kamara supporters

The border is so secure that thousands are deported and encounters are down.

The question was whether “open borders” are good for the nation. There are no open borders except across Canada but since they are white...you guys don’t care so much. Racist much?
Most coming in through Canada is of the same nationalities as those through the south.

You stupid?

A legal wage. Otherwise the jobs aren't there. But as already pointed out, one cant live on what many jobs pay.
Minimum wage jobs weren’t intended to be living wages. They are essentially training wages. If a person is so incapable of doing anything to increase their value to an employer, then they can triple up with other low-income people, and perhaps add in a part-time job.

If that isn’t appealing, they can take a vocational program and earn more money.

Minimum wage jobs weren’t intended to be living wages.

They weren't but with so many jobs going elsewhere they now are what people can get.

They are essentially training wages. If a person is so incapable of doing anything to increase their value to an employer, then they can triple up with other low-income people, and perhaps add in a part-time job.

They have to live until then.

They weren't but with so many jobs going elsewhere they now are what people can get.

They have to live until then.
OK….then they can rent a room in someone’s basement. My dad did that in the early days, and he was a college grad! My brother did the same thing, but it was an above-ground room. Also a college grad.

People are spoiled and expect they are entitled to rent a one-bedroom apartment.

OK….then they can rent a room in someone’s basement. My dad did that in the early days, and he was a college grad! My brother did the same thing, but it was an above-ground room. Also a college grad.

People are spoiled and expect they are entitled to rent a one-bedroom apartment.

None of which wouldn't be the case if we hadn't allowed the good jobs to offshore to see to "shareholder value"

We expect people to scrimp while working so others can not work and afford second homes.

Forum List

Back