Trump wipes the floor with the rude media....Blacks support and speak out for Trump!

You obviously didnt watch the whole thing or even a small portion of it because its full of multiple videos with multiple people black and white. Jillian Michaels tears Liberals apart and everything the have done to Callifornia...and would do to the palce where you live.
I don't need to. There are about 30 million eligible black voters. Trump will get between 3-4 million. The other 26-27 million will be voting for Harris. So you can cherrypick and find a few blacks that will sound off, but they don't represent any amount of large opposition to Harris in the black community.

Trump messed up this country. Biden has done good for us as blacks and in reality for America. As long as all you read or hear is the bs coming from the right, you will be uninformed about reality.

And who is Jillian Micheals to listen listen to? Isn't she a lesbian? You keep running your right wing mouth about California. But red states are worst. That's why here in Kansas republicans voted a democrat in for governor for 2 terms to clean up the mess a republican made of this state. You right wingers a full of ----. All you do is run your mouths about liberals but when you guys are in position to govern you can't. Look at congress, republican controlled and can't pass gas.

Look at the supreme court, A conservative majority and crooked as hell. So like I said, you right wingers are full of ----.

Lol, I forgot about that. Another black woman was talking about Harris campaign bused in and paid the homeless. She did say this was an Atlanta thing they do to fill stadiums for all kinds of events.
That didn't happen.

Forum List

Back