what the hell is jessica tarlov spewing about exorbitant profits of Kroger

True. You lack the critical thinking and knowledge to come up with a narrative. That’s the narrative that conservatism requires you to adopt.

Even when it makes you look stupid.
why do I need to come up with anything??

all I have to do is state reality and facts,,

sorry that pisses you off,,

why do I need to come up with anything??

all I have to do is state reality and facts,,

sorry that pisses you off,,
That’s what it means to think for yourself.

You’ve not stated facts. You won’t even discuss how inflation is calculated.

You don’t know and you don’t want to know.

That’s what it means to think for yourself.

You’ve not stated facts. You won’t even discuss how inflation is calculated.

You don’t know and you don’t want to know.
it must hurt your feelings something awful that you cant force people to think what you want them to,,

I think theres a cream for that,,

it must hurt your feelings something awful that you cant force people to think what you want them to,,

I think theres a cream for that,,
It’s frustrating to see someone so unwilling to think for themselves.

And sad to see them look so foolish doing so.

Overly simplistic. Good for a one liner but clearly not true in every circumstance.

I wouldn’t take that statement to be literally true. One can imagine many circumstances where inflation occurs that is not caused by monetary supply or government spending.

Please, spell out some of those circumstances.

Overly simplistic statements are easy to disprove.

There exists such a thing as supply shock.

I doubt he meant that literally but since he’s dead I can’t argue with him. There’s just you and as previously stated, you don’t know what you’re talking about.

A product or commodity, not all of them. DURR.

Post your definition of inflation.
Inflation is when things get more expensive. The real question is how you calculate it. Earlier I said it was simple and that was wrong. It’s far from simple. To start, people from the government literally go out and check the prices or products in stores.

Inflation is when things get more expensive. The real question is how you calculate it. Earlier I said it was simple and that was wrong. It’s far from simple. To start, people from the government literally go out and check the prices or products in stores.
inflation isnt that things are more expensive,,

its what caused them to be more expensive,,

Forum List

Back