what the hell is jessica tarlov spewing about exorbitant profits of Kroger

You are a Canuck. Mind your own business! It was a fucking joke, not a penis! Don't take it so hard!

Wow, you are quite angry and offensive. I would pray for you but it's been raining out and I don't trust having to dodge a lightning bolt.

This is serious business, whether you know it or not. We need to be honest and not replicate some former Soviet style world in which we fool ourselves just to feel better.

I am a jovial person except for a life of being kicked to the curb. What is worse than all of that would be WWIII.

Inflation is when things get more expensive. The real question is how you calculate it. Earlier I said it was simple and that was wrong. It’s far from simple. To start, people from the government literally go out and check the prices or products in stores.

Inflation is a general increase in the prices of goods and services in a country.

A grocery store or food company cannot cause inflation.

Wow, you are quite angry and offensive. I would pray for you but it's been raining out and I don't trust having to dodge a lightning bolt.

This is serious business, whether you know it or not. We need to be honest and not replicate some former Soviet style world in which we fool ourselves just to feel better.

I am a jovial person except for a life of being kicked to the curb. What is worse than all of that would be WWIII.
Try again then! What does the Inflation Reduction Act have to do with World War III?

Try again then! What does the Inflation Reduction Act have to do with World War III?

My initial comment was addressing the inflation for which the I.R.A was a large contributor.

The WWIII comment is a broader comment about the policies that will harm the West and weaken our Middle Classes. This will have a trickle down impact far beyond what we might initially consider.

Inflation is a general increase in the prices of goods and services in a country.

A grocery store or food company cannot cause inflation.
Never said a grocery store could. But food manufacturers can especially when the industry is highly concentrated into just a handful of large companies.

Forum List

Back