what the hell is jessica tarlov spewing about exorbitant profits of Kroger

Exactly. What did Milton Friedman know about economics? DURR
Overly simplistic. Good for a one liner but clearly not true in every circumstance.

I wouldn’t take that statement to be literally true. One can imagine many circumstances where inflation occurs that is not caused by monetary supply or government spending.

are you talking in a mirror again??

I didnt say anything,,

but sure argue with one of the best economist that has ever existed,,
Overly simplistic statements are easy to disprove.

There exists such a thing as supply shock.

I doubt he meant that literally but since he’s dead I can’t argue with him. There’s just you and as previously stated, you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Overly simplistic statements are easy to disprove.

There exists such a thing as supply shock.

I doubt he meant that literally but since he’s dead I can’t argue with him. There’s just you and as previously stated, you don’t know what you’re talking about.
yeah and it causes price increases,,

thats not inflation,,

Price increases = inflation.

The fact you don’t understand that demonstrates the fact you have no idea what you’re talking about.
government intervention = inflation

the fact you dont understand that demonstrates the fact you have no idea what youre talking about,,

you really havent said anything that makes sense,,

so yeah you dont know and should just move along and let adults deal with adult issues,,
Sure it does. But you don’t want to listen or learn.

Clearly you don’t understand how inflation is calculated or you are too afraid to have an adult conversation because it’s a relatively simple question that you totally avoided responding to.

Sure it does. But you don’t want to listen or learn.

Clearly you don’t understand how inflation is calculated or you are too afraid to have an adult conversation because it’s a relatively simple question that you totally avoided responding to.
are you saying its not inflation when a company raises its prices for profit??

Forum List

Back