Walz Has His Own Citizens Shot

No, dikklikker, it would be a misinterpretation. YOU are a lie. Your entire existence is a lie.

What difference does it make whether it was about a BLM riots (leftist scum and a dimocrap scum client group), the Kung Flu, Martian invaders, Measles, Pussy Riot, an out of control Rugby Game, are the price of pussy in Peking???

Tell us what fucking difference it makes.

The article included a reference to Walz Without Ballz starting a hotline so the dimocrap FILTH in that same area could Stasi-Like snitch on their neighbors for violating social-distancing protocols in force at the time. One the absolute dumbest ideas in Human History, BTW.

I know you have me on 'ignore' (whatever shall I do :eek: ) so maybe somebody can quote me so you can get your same-sex partner to read it to you
You are a weird babbling fool

“What difference does it make…”

It’s a lie stupid

This had nothing to do with Covid and Walz did not authorize these actions

Dude… whine to the cops. This was a curfew enacted because of rioting.

What the details of that curfew order were is something you need to research I guess but admit that this thread is a lie

This had nothing to do with Covid and Walz did not order or authorize shooting paintballs at people
The police where following orders, the orders came from a governor Walz, say there were from rioting, do you think Walz was correct in having a curfew making people stay inside, off their own front porches? Why did Walz enforce a curfew on what Walz called a justified riot?

Oh and Edgetho , I put no one on ignore.

I either respond or not depending on what they post.

Don’t flatter yourself

So Wayne applied to the government and the government denied him, how is that on Wayne?
Only scumbags and idiots (aka; dimocraps) don't understand that John was already a HUGE star by the time of WW2, and The War Department didn't want him anywhere near a combat unit. Stars were a pain in the ass to the military. While many of them in those days (unlike today) wanted badly to be in the action, if they got killed (a distinct possibility in a war) it was a major drawback on -- Everything.

Remember when Pat Tillman got killed in Asscrackistan? It caused more problems than it was worth and he wasn't anywhere ner the star that John Wayne was. And if they had let Wayne into the Army or Marines, they couldn't have tied him down. He would have found a way to get himself killed and then --- Big Mess.

dimocraps aren't just scum. They're really stupid

The police where following orders, the orders came from a governor Walz, say there were from rioting, do you think Walz was correct in having a curfew making people stay inside, off their own front porches? Why did Walz enforce a curfew on what Walz called a justified riot?
Walz ordered a curfew in response to rioting. I do not have the exact wording of this order and neither do you . Go fetch if you want to bitch. We all know that a curfew is an appropriate reaction to rioting.

But the fact that you tried to blame this on a Covid reaction tells me I am dealing with a dishonest partisan

Only scumbags and idiots (aka; dimocraps) don't understand that John was already a HUGE star by the time of WW2, and The War Department didn't want him anywhere near a combat unit. Stars were a pain in the ass to the military. While many of them in those days (unlike today) wanted badly to be in the action, if they got killed (a distinct possibility in a war) it was a major drawback on -- Everything.

Remember when Pat Tillman got killed in Asscrackistan? It caused more problems than it was worth and he wasn't anywhere ner the star that John Wayne was. And if they had let Wayne into the Army or Marines, they couldn't have tied him down. He would have found a way to get himself killed and then --- Big Mess.

dimocraps aren't just scum. They're really stupid
Hey idiot, Gable, and stewert , were big stars who served

A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.
You're an idiot. :rolleyes:

It’s a lie stupid

Yes, he did authorize it. Bigly. He issued an executive order authorizing it. And, in case you didn't know, the National Guard works for Walz Without Ballz

And no, it isn't a lie fuckwad. A lie is a MATERIAL misrepresentation. This was, at worst, a misdirect.

The material fact is -- Cops, at the direction of Walz without Ballz, were shooting people with paintballs for violating a curfew. PERIOD.

It makes NO difference whatever if the curfew was for -- Anything. It just doesn't matter.

dimocrap scum do this all the time. YOU are the liars. And you're scumbags, to boot.

I'm loving this lie. The more you make a fuss about it, the more people can see what quibbling little bitches you are.

Yes, he did authorize it. Bigly. He issued an executive order authorizing it. And, in case you didn't know, the National Guard works for Walz Without Ballz

And no, it isn't a lie fuckwad. A lie is a MATERIAL misrepresentation. This was, at worst, a misdirect.

The material fact is -- Cops, at the direction of Walz without Ballz, were shooting people with paintballs for violating a curfew. PERIOD.

It makes NO difference whatever if the curfew was for -- Anything. It just doesn't matter.

dimocrap scum do this all the time. YOU are the liars. And you're scumbags, to boot.

I'm loving this lie. The more you make a fuss about it, the more people can see what quibbling little bitches you are.
A. Walz ordered a curfew. A reasonable and necessary order considering the riots

B. Look at you trying to parse out the lie that is this thread

It’s a lie stupid

Prog political actions caused actions.

Hey idiot, Gable, and stewert , were big stars who served
Yes, they did. Good on them.

It was only because the goobermint couldn't keep them out. John Wayne, they could.

James Garner's Son was in my Unit. He wasn't even known but there were unwritten orders to keep him out of the shit. Nixon's Son In Law (?? -- Or was that LBJ's?? Any time there is a VIP in the Military, they're a PITD. We Had an Army General's son, too. If you're a Commanding Officer and/or a Senior enlisted Man and a VIP gets killed on your watch? Your career is over. Nobody wants them around

They told Wayne he could do more good making propaganda films to encourage enlistment.

He obliged.

Next?

A. Walz ordered a curfew. A reasonable and necessary order considering the riots

B. Look at you trying to parse out the lie that is this thread
If Walz Without Balls didn't order the paint ball fiasco, who did?

Somebody did. Paintball guns aren't standard issue equipment issue to Cops. Maps to local Donut Shops? Batman Comic Books? Sure, but not paintball guns.

Walz ordered it. Period. If he could weasel his way out of it by blaming somebody else, he would have done it 4 years ago.

You're just reflexively lying. It's you first instinct. Like when my dog barks at an unknown noise, dimocraps lie.

Instinct

Forum List

Back