Trump Really Needs to Get Some New Material

Yeah when he keeps saying exactly the same thing over and over like no tax on tips, his whole entire thing with the ear and chart, men off women's sports etc. It's like we get it already.
I'm not big on polling, but when a candidate maintains a consistent national 6-point lead its usually results in death to the opposition.

Yeah when he keeps saying exactly the same thing over and over like no tax on tips, his whole entire thing with the ear and chart, men off women's sports etc. It's like we get it already.
Of course you do, but many don't!! That is why he keeps pumping it. But true; if new stuff comes up then be sure you make yourself aware of it as I'm sure YOU do and will.

Greg

I know but it's just super old for me now and somewhat annoying. Don't get me wrong, they're all great policies but still.
It's like the old saying; "if you told me a thousand times you told me once"..................Me? I just cut down on the volume and keep a lookout for anything new. It's sorta a phony war right now though; the Media got the memo; Biden is OUT, GUSHY is IN for Dems; Trump just being solid. I'm awaiting the Dem show of unity tomorrow. lol

Greg

I'm not big on polling, but when a candidate maintains a consistent national 6-point lead its usually results in death to the opposition.
OK; it killed Biden but from the RCP polls I'm not seeing a six point lead to Trump any more; just a two to five. Let me know which parts of Chicago are burning tomorrow in your "Unity" show, OK???

Greg

Speaking of same old same old I have a fun idea. Let's play the drinking game and take a shot every time Greg's name appears in this thread. 😛

I know but it's just super old for me now and somewhat annoying. Don't get me wrong, they're all great policies but still.
You don't have to watch every rally. I may flip on a TRUMP rally but rarely watch the whole thing. I watch most of this one and thought it was amazing, but it was the 1st one I watched for awhile.

You have no dog in the fight.
Nah; just a destabilised effect from your DemoKKKrat masters on everything from wars to the economy, stupid!! Biden's policies have me $11 a gallon (Imperial) fuel you ignorant dolt!! When the US sneezes the rest of the world catches cold!!

You really are a very ignorant dolt!!

Greg

Nah; just a destabilised effect from your DemoKKKrat masters on everything from wars to the economy, stupid!! Biden's policies have me $11 a gallon (Imperial) fuel you ignorant dolt!! When the US sneezes the rest of the world catches cold!!

You really are a very ignorant dolt!!

Greg
I'm not the ignorant fuck living where you do, asshole.

Trump is like a washed-up one-hit wonder who goes on the oldies circuit and plays the same song over and over again. You know the type who wear heavy make-up, has false hair, is overweight, and lives in the past. His fans are just poor souls trying to remember those brief glory days.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back