Trans success story. Women shut out of cycling event

You can provide your inability to make grown up decisions. Not a real endorsement, achmed.
We're finished Hollie. For better or worse I've brought considerable attention to the issue.
I hope it's for the worse. Americans must learn to catch up!

No Norm, but you're taking the first baby step.
As it is now, the special olympics are not a solution. To begin with, there are athletic competitors at many levels.

If you want to discuss, I'm here. If you want to spam, i'm finished with you.
You poor, dear. Please be finished with your quaint notions that men have a place in women’s sports. That’s a recent phenomenon and derives from retrograde leftist politico-religious ideology.

To these dumb Bingos their science book begins with the book of Genesis.
I have to agree with you that that's the greatest negative influence.

(take note though that some (Meriweather) have offered and accepted a solution for the Genesis problem!

And thanks for your positive contribution!

We're finished Hollie. For better or worse I've brought considerable attention to the issue.
I hope it's for the worse. Americans must learn to catch up!
Bringing “ considerable attention” is not the same as bringing a relevant argument.

I would hope you might catch up to millions of years of mammalian biology.

No Norm, but you're taking the first baby step.
As it is now, the special olympics are not a solution. To begin with, there are athletic competitors at many levels.

If you want to discuss, I'm here. If you want to spam, i'm finished with you.

Ok, ok, we’ll have two classifications.

One, women only, then

The other will be

An open class for any/all genders.

AND NEXT I TACKLE WORLD PEACE!

There are values more important than winning a bike race. Americans must come together to start working to find a solution to these differences.
Values such as men pretending to be women because those men can’t compete against other men?

Forum List

Back