God of the Gaps (well then, how did...")

I find apu to be even less intellectually capable than you and that's hard to do. ;)
As even you can see, my posts are the intellectual Pillars of the section.
But as you can also see I barely post here any more, and in fact barely ever did.
7K+ in 18 years.
And yet my posts/opinions Dominate the section!

(and ding just Learned/used 'punctuated equilibrium,' I term I posted twice in the last few hours.)

Back to Mensa for me where I don't have to debate accepted science with one-line mental defective motor-mouths like you.

`

Last edited:
Back to Mensa for me where I don't have to debate accepted science with one-line mental defective motor-mouths like you.

I don't think you understand IQ. The IQ score is not a measure of "intelligence" it is a measure of your ability to pass an IQ test. Nobody knows what intelligence is let alone how to "measure" it.

I suggest you listen to this round table discussion between academics, they disagree and on this and its most interesting:

I don't think you understand IQ. The IQ score is not a measure of "intelligence" it is a measure of your ability to pass an IQ test. Nobody knows what intelligence is let alone how to "measure" it.

I suggest you listen to this round table discussion between academics, they disagree and on this and its most interesting:

Google
AI Overview

According to psychologist John Antonakis, IQ is the most important predictor of work success. IQ is a measurement of a person's ability to reason, process information, and use that information to solve problems.

Studies have shown that high IQs are reliable predictors of academic success, job performance, career potential, and creativity. IQs are especially notable predictors of success in skilled occupations like engineering, physics, and neurosurgery.""

`

Last edited:
Wiki
AI Overview

According to psychologist John Antonakis, IQ is the most important predictor of work success. IQ is a measurement of a person's ability to reason, process information, and use that information to solve problems.

Studies have shown that high IQs are reliable predictors of academic success, job performance, career potential, and creativity. IQs are especially notable predictors of success in skilled occupations like engineering, physics, and neurosurgery.""

`
Listen to the discussion:

How do we define intelligence, how do we measure it; what are its origins and how do we uncover it? But are we any closer to understanding what this elusive quality of intelligence is? The debate still rages as to whether we are born with it or whether intelligence is something we develop as we grow, and evidence for either camp seems to pile up almost daily.

With Dr Ken Richardson, educational psychologist, former Senior Lecturer, Open University and author of The Making of Intelligence; Professor Michael Ruse Philosopher of Biology, University of Guelph, Ontario and author of Mystery of Mysteries: Is Evolution a Social Construction?

Ken Richardson​

Kenneth Richardson (born 21 July 1942) is a British psychologist, author, and former lecturer at the Open University, where he began working in 1971.[1][2] He has written several books highly critical of IQ testing and related concepts in the field of psychometrics, such as Spearman's g.[3][4] He contends that the definitions of intelligence, and the assumptions of its causes, "lie at the core of political ideologies", and has called for IQ tests to be banned.[5] He has supported this position by arguing that IQ tests do not measure cognitive ability, but rather conformity with the culture of the tests' designers.[6][7][8] Richardson debated the measurement of intelligence with philosopher of science Michael Ruse on the BBC's In Our Time.[9]

Listen to the discussion:

Ken Richardson​

I posted the overview of the whole body of research.
I don't need to read an outlier/google scraping.
IQ is in fact, the solidest thing IN the Social sciences.

`

Last edited:
I posted the overview of the whole body of research.
I don't need to read an outlier/google scraping.
IQ is, in fact, the solidest thing IN the Social sciences.

You are not very intelligent then, you steer clear of controversy, you pretend there is none and when there is you dismiss it as irrelevant. The audio is a discussion between two educational academics about IQ, unless you actually listen you won't know what they say!

You are so typical of fake intellectuals these days, you have a belief and seek only preserve it, if you avoid controversy, disagreements, disputes, unconventional opinions then you have no hope of actually learning anything new, you're a fake.

Progress is made by disagreements not parroting what the majority believe, you are more religious than the theists in this forum!

Forum List

Back