The threat posed by right wing militias

Are they a real threat?

Are they just overgrown kids playing "war"?

One thing I can say for sure is that they take themselves seriously.

From the leaders of one of the larger groups:

“The next election won’t be decided at a Ballot Box,” an AP3 leader wrote several months ago in a private Telegram chat. “It’ll be decided at the ammo box.” He has said he is ready to force his way into voting centers if need be, or “whatever it takes.”

“The Jan 6 event made the movement look weak and uncommitted,” one wrote a year and a half after the riot in a secret channel. “Had the house been taken for real and held we would all be in a different world.”

Personally I think people openly planning violence need to be in prison.

What do you think?

Most are larpers.

larper 1.jpg

So...you would support those fighting to stop Hitler be thrown in prison.

Filthy commie scum!

Trump fuck that shit.jpg

yidnar
I doubt if James Hodgkinson or Stephen Paddock or Thomas Crooks were militia members but it makes good camouflage for the left wing menace in American politics.
Trump & his goon squads are the menace & they'll both have their asses handed back to them come November.

Are they a real threat?

Are they just overgrown kids playing "war"?

One thing I can say for sure is that they take themselves seriously.

From the leaders of one of the larger groups:

“The next election won’t be decided at a Ballot Box,” an AP3 leader wrote several months ago in a private Telegram chat. “It’ll be decided at the ammo box.” He has said he is ready to force his way into voting centers if need be, or “whatever it takes.”

“The Jan 6 event made the movement look weak and uncommitted,” one wrote a year and a half after the riot in a secret channel. “Had the house been taken for real and held we would all be in a different world.”

Personally I think people openly planning violence need to be in prison.

What do you think?

The issue of guns in society is all about protecting the people from bad government. A last resort. But in the Americans we've seen so many coups, just not in the US or Canada, and people with guns who think they're taking down a bad government will erect what government in its place?

That's always been the problem. But in the past people maybe understood what it meant. Now, I'm not so sure. People don't understand rights, don't understand the Constitution, they make everything fit their narrative and they BELIEVE.

Forum List

Back