The threat posed by right wing militias

Are they a real threat?

Are they just overgrown kids playing "war"?

One thing I can say for sure is that they take themselves seriously.

From the leaders of one of the larger groups:

“The next election won’t be decided at a Ballot Box,” an AP3 leader wrote several months ago in a private Telegram chat. “It’ll be decided at the ammo box.” He has said he is ready to force his way into voting centers if need be, or “whatever it takes.”

“The Jan 6 event made the movement look weak and uncommitted,” one wrote a year and a half after the riot in a secret channel. “Had the house been taken for real and held we would all be in a different world.”

Personally I think people openly planning violence need to be in prison.

What do you think?

Kamala Harris needs to be in prison for inciting racial riots.

So does Maxine Waters

Are they a real threat?

“The next election won’t be decided at a Ballot Box,” an AP3 leader wrote several months ago in a private Telegram chat. “It’ll be decided at the ammo box.” He has said he is ready to force his way into voting centers if need be, or “whatever it takes.”

“The Jan 6 event made the movement look weak and uncommitted,” one wrote a year and a half after the riot in a secret channel. “Had the house been taken for real and held we would all be in a different world.”

What do you think?

The biggest threat right now is democrats weaponizing law enforcement and the courts for political advantage.

There Will Be War Within the Statist Forces

In the 1770s, the Royal Governor of Massachusetts was asked by another guillotine-fodder British heiristocrat, "Why don't you call out the militia to put down the colonials' protests?"

His dismayed answer, "Most of those protesting our policies are from my militia."
90% of America oppose radical militias.You guys are the weakest.

I think they're mostly overgrown kids trying to feel important for once.

There will be a few who are mentally ill enough and might try something, but the rest are just Rambo wannabes.
Well, I'm a grown adult with grown adult children. How important some boomers need to feel about themselves is of absolutely no consequence to me or mine. :dunno:

Let them have their tantrums and act like children. Should they become overbearing, the rest of us will put them in timeout.

Last edited:
Did you trailer your bike?
Yes….too old and my ass isn’t tough enough for 3,600 mile round trip. Plus, don’t have enough spare personal time to ride it out…However, I do have mad respect for those who rode it….

One of our friends rode up from Enterprise AL…Made it in two days….

Are they a real threat?

What do you think?

"Right wing" militia here in Ohio decimated the DNCs voter fraud organization in 2020.

Very unfortunate things happened to the voter fraud organizers.

Forum List

Back