Are women ‘good voters’? How about dumb people? Desperate people? What makes one a good voter?

The family and I were having this conversation over dinner a last night and I thought it would make for an interesting topic here. Summarily we argue here daily about who the best voters are.
So, what makes a voter a good voter?
What makes a good voter?

One who avoids the 24 hour propaganda channels like the plague. Fox News, Newsmax, MSNBC, et al.

One who avoids the propaganda radio shows.

One who looks at what a politicians says and what they actually do.

The family and I were having this conversation over dinner a last night and I thought it would make for an interesting topic here. Summarily we argue here daily about who the best voters are.
So, what makes a voter a good voter?
What makes a good voter?

• Accurate information
  • Awareness of conditions
  • Awareness of the issues
  • Awareness of the candidates' positions
  • Awareness of one's own preferences on the issues and the future
  • Logical reasoning ability
  • Pragmatism
  • Commitment to participating
  • Acting on that commitment

I believe women are emotional voters, I believe desperate people are desperate voters…I believe neither are “good voters”.
Am I wrong?
What kind of a nation do you think we would have if all voters were desperate and or emotional?
Nah, I disagree with your generalization …

It's hard to say because we get skewed information from the mainstream media intended to support a certain political party. Do most American women think the ability to hire someone to terminate the life of their unborn babies to be the most important political issue? I doubt it but the media loves the abortion issue because it's all they have. Has the political agenda of the "women's rights movement" morphed into support for fake women who compete against genetic women in sports? The media might say so but it probably isn't true. The point is that Americans have been taught to accept left wing dogma in place of information and we know they lie because they lied about Biden's mental condition. The truth is out there but you have to hunt for it.

Last edited:
Crime is down more in blue states than in red states.
All crime happens in diverse blue shithole cities…some happen to be in “red states”.
New Orleans is in a red state.
The New York City crime rate is lower than that of Oklahoma City.
All crime happens in diverse blue shithole cities…some of these shitholes happen to be in “red states”.
New Orleans is in a red state.
There is lower unemployment in blue states than in red states.
Whoopsie…that pesky truth bitch-slaps you again.
IMG_2542.jpeg

There is higher per capita incomes in blue states than in red states.
More bitch-slapping….All the richest pukes in America are fucked in the head blue bleeding libs and they still can’t drive the averages above Republicans for you degenerates.
IMG_0356.png

There are more patents given, more startups, and more mergers and acquisitions in blue states than in red states.
Diverse shitholes recruit the most foreigners from Asia and the like.
I know your head has been filled with some serious bullshit by your propagandists, so go ahead and mark this post as Fake News like you always do, you poor dumb deluded bigot.
Your entire was nothing lies loon…back to CNN and the drawing board you go.

Whoopsie…that pesky truth bitch-slaps you again.
View attachment 997202
Classic cherry picking.

Try ALL the states, loser.

More bitch-slapping….All the richest pukes in America are fucked in the head blue bleeding libs and they still can’t drive the averages above Republicans for you degenerates.
View attachment 997203
Voter turnout has nothing to with per capita income in blue states being higher than red states.

Try again.

Not at all…I love my fellow American. See, we think it’s ok to hold different views on politics, religion, etc. it’s your kind that must demand the herd mentality….

Good thing my post was not in response to you or directed at you.

Well..it is leftist households raising the suicidal incels loaded up on anxiety and depression meds…Are you sure you’re doing it right?

I am not doing either, I am not raising suicidal incels loaded up on anxiety and depression meds and I did not raise my daughter telling her she was a sub-human that exist only to serve males.

In your world view everyone is in one of two camps, you cannot see anything else because of your hatred for people that are not white males.

Forum List

Back