Are women ‘good voters’? How about dumb people? Desperate people? What makes one a good voter?

GDP per capita:

gdp-per-capita.jpg

The gap in the number of patents filed per capita between red and blue states is profound. On average, people in red states file 21 patents per year for every 100,000 population while people in blue states file 46. The numbers are very similar if you look at the last 10 years instead of just at 2013.

[snip]

There are many potential reasons for this gap. High on the list are that nearly all top flight universities are in blue states at present. Universities create a lot of patents, but more importantly, they draw in and train a lot of scientists, who then tend to stick around. Blue states have also tried to focus on higher tech industries while red states have tended to focus on industries like manufacturing and agriculture. Another possible explanation, explored in the blog, is that investment in education results in a more robust information economy and more innovation.

"I love the uneducated" - Donald J. Trump

Of course he does. They are easier to con.

Household median income:

median-household-income.jpg
hahaha…look at you “WE HATE INCOME INEQUALITY” people go.
Mexifornia’s spread sheets are held up by SillyCon Valley, Hollyweird and our coastal folks….meanwhile the people you claim to cherish live like the human cockroaches they are in squalor….Look, red states are saved by core American white folks…while your Dem voting human cockroaches drag the spreadsheets into the shitter. Imagine if Mexifornia had no SillyCon Valley, no Hollyweird and no coast….you’d have yourself a Dem manufactured Venezuela on the west coast.
Mexifornia:
12% of the nations population, 33% of the nations welfare recipients - FACT
By the way Hawaii and New York are fighting CA for that number one spot....are they red conservative states?
Now be honest with yourself….Back Loon York, Mexifornia and all those elites you claim to hate out of that misleading as fuck snapshot of yours.

BITCH-SLAPPED AGAIN BY THE PESKY TRUTH!!!

hahaha…look at you “WE HATE INCOME INEQUALITY” people go.
Mexifornia’s spread sheets are held up by SillyCon Valley, Hollyweird and our coastal folks….meanwhile the people you claim to cherish live like the human cockroaches they are in squalor….Look, red states are saved by core American white folks…while your Dem voting human cockroaches drag the spreadsheets into the shitter. Imagine if Mexifornia had no SillyCon Valley, no Hollyweird and no coast….you’d have yourself a Dem manufactured Venezuela on the west coast.
Mexifornia:
12% of the nations population, 33% of the nations welfare recipients - FACT
By the way Hawaii and New York are fighting CA for that number one spot....are they red conservative states?
Now be honest with yourself….Back Loon York, Mexifornia and all those elites you claim to hate out of that misleading as fuck snapshot of yours.

BITCH-SLAPPED AGAIN BY THE PESKY TRUTH!!!
I'm sorry. Would you try saying all that in English?

Facts are facts, loser. Learn them, deal with them, or keep losing.

Your call.

I am not doing either, I am not raising suicidal incels loaded up on anxiety and depression meds and I did not raise my daughter telling her she was a sub-human that exist only to serve males.

In your world view everyone is in one of two camps, you cannot see anything else because of your hatred for people that are not white males.
hahaha…RIGHT…sure you’re not.
We see your posts bud. We know exactly what you’re doing

The poverty rate in Los Angeles is about 12 percent.

There are few shitholes worse off than Appalachia.

Trumptards should literally look in their own backyards.

poverty-in-appalachia.jpg

If one is born here then they are auto.atically good. It is that easy
hahahaha…got it.
All voters are good voters.
There you have it folks….we have good and bad at everything we do but not voters…they are all good.
He swears, you can take him seriously.

hahahaha…got it.
All voters are good voters.
There you have it folks….we have good and bad at everything we do but not voters…they are all good.
He swears, you can take him seriously.
Yep. If one is born here one is a citizen ad it should be. Oh how bad that is...laughing. b

Household median income:

Its not about median family income, its about the buying power of that income.

Here is a Philadelphia lady explains it as "they are killing us without killing us"

12,000,000 migrants get free food...

Pay attention Super-Lib.

California keeps its title as having the nation’s highest poverty rate​

I said LA's poverty rate is about 12 percent.

Now here's a funny thing:

The nationwide official poverty rate released on Tuesday is 11.5% and California’s is virtually identical at 11.4%.

This is supposed to be the highest in the US, and yet it says this in the very next sentence:

Other states range from as high as 18.3% in New Mexico to as low as 7.1% in neighboring Utah

So it is New Mexico which has the highest poverty rate.

Nevertheless, California can't compete with the shithole that is Appalachia.

Trumptards need to look in their own backyard for failed policies.

poverty-in-appalachia.jpg

Forum List

Back