Kamala and wealth — her wealth

Look at Minnie pretending that he jewelry is just a display of irony.

Minnie is an absolute retard.

😂🤣
Talking about retards.... what the fuck are you babbling about? "pretending that he jewelry is just a display of irony."

Are you ok, BrokeBack? You seem more retarded than usual. Too many late nights with the "buddies"? Weren't you warned about that? Thoughts & prayers.

Sure, BrokeBack. Babble us some more about "stolen" elections. Never gets old.
Minnie, your schtick is tired.

I hereby order you to find and quote (with link) any post of mine where I asserted that the election had been stolen.

It will be helpful if you can manage to be honest and make the distinction between theft efforts (such as fraudulent voting and tallying) and a claim that the election was thereby successfully “stolen.”

But you won’t. And that’s because you can’t.

Minnie, your schtick is tired.

I hereby order you to find and quote (with link) any post of mine where I asserted that the election had been stolen.

It will be helpful if you can manage to be honest and make the distinction between theft efforts (such as fraudulent voting and tallying) and a claim that the election was thereby successfully “stolen.”

But you won’t. And that’s because you can’t.
Aww... did BrokeBack get triggered....? Aww

So, the last election was not stolen. Yes or No? Answer carefully. Your MAGA retard membership may be in jeopardy. :auiqs.jpg:

Aww... did BrokeBack get triggered....? Aww

Nah. You are incapable of ever triggering anyone, Minnie.
So, the last election was not stolen. Yes or No? Answer carefully. Your MAGA retard membership may be in jeopardy.
Wait. Is that you admitting that you made a claim you are completely incapable of supporting? So, you just lied. Outright.

Confession is supposed to be good for the soul. Congrats on admitting that I outed you on one of your lies. Again.

Nah. You are incapable of ever triggering anyone, Minnie.

Wait. Is that you admitting that you made a claim you are completely incapable of supporting? So, you just lied. Outright.

Confession is supposed to be good for the soul. Congrats on admitting that I outed you on one of your lies. Again.
LOL. Poor BrokeBack. Could not answer the question. Scared to lose our MAGA badge, are we? Thoughts & prayers, retard.

I see your point, but you are neglecting the possibility that she got her wealth through Graft.

You are right if she got her money legit, but her family history includes a lot of slave owning.

Exactly. If her (or Potato) are giving away US tax dollars to get a 10% return, we have a problem.

Forum List

Back