The threat posed by right wing militias

Are they a real threat?

Are they just overgrown kids playing "war"?

One thing I can say for sure is that they take themselves seriously.

From the leaders of one of the larger groups:

“The next election won’t be decided at a Ballot Box,” an AP3 leader wrote several months ago in a private Telegram chat. “It’ll be decided at the ammo box.” He has said he is ready to force his way into voting centers if need be, or “whatever it takes.”

“The Jan 6 event made the movement look weak and uncommitted,” one wrote a year and a half after the riot in a secret channel. “Had the house been taken for real and held we would all be in a different world.”

Personally I think people openly planning violence need to be in prison.

What do you think?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo:

No, I wanted to see if you could correctly and accurately articulate what would happen if they refused to go or if you were just whistling into the wind
So you are stupid and you wanted to see if I was too?

You are an irritatingly weird person.

Like?

So the zip ties were just incase they had to neaten up some cabling or somethng?
The zip ties were brought by an idiot that didn’t have the balls to use them.
What about the miniature gallows a mile away that you were told by your “news” sources was a life size work gallows?

How many so called right wing militias have rioted, looted stores, attacked police officers and burned down businesses over the last four years? I don't believe it was right wing militias who took over college campuses occupied buildings and harassed students most notably Jewish ones and prevented them from attending classes. I don't believe any of the groups supposedly planning massive unrest at the DNC convention this week are right wing militias I think the left should worry more about violence from those on their side of the aisle unless that violence doesn't matter to them.

I agree .. people planning for violence should be held accountable .. especially the 10s of thousands of leftwing anti semites about to converge on Chicago during the dem convention .. could leftist please reign in the violent anti semetic faction of their base ..

Better if they don't.

cuz i'm a male who dresses like one?
eyeroll3.gif

Forum List

Back