Serious question, why would the E.U suggest that a simple interview with a presidential candidate required a threat to Musk?

You must be a Teletubbyzurückwinker.

The British teletubbies. Good grief. Nice memories on this time of history. One of the best psychological studies about children - but unfortunatelly also one of the most dangerous TV productions. Children in this age should not consume TV at all. By the way: Who taught you to switch on a PC, Trolli?

Last edited:
The British teletubbies. Good grief. Nice memories on this time of history. One of the best psychological studies about children - but unfortunatelly also one of the most dangerous TV productions. Children in this age should not consume TV at all. By the way: Who taught you to switch on a PC, Trolli?

What’s a PC? Political Correctness?

And regarding Trolling, l might remind you that you are encouraging it. Egging me on, so to speak.

What’s a PC? Political Correctness?

And regarding Trolling, l might remind you that you are encouraging it. Egging me on, so to speak.

Sorry - but I have to leave your Stammtisch (=table reserved for regular guests) now where you prefer to speak nonsense about everything and nothing. Bye (=god be with you). I have a rendevouz ... oh sorry: "date". Poisoning pigeons in the park.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back