Where's the Momentum? Kamala Harris Holds A Rally And NO ONE Shows Up!

Meanwhile....

Not to rub it in.

;)

But Trump's favorability rating is at its absolute high for his entire political career...
Which he consistently outperforms.

CLASS IS IN SESSION:

Can you imagine being a dumb Leftist and not logically reading the ENTIRE poll spread and just quoting polls the MSM feeds you while simultaneously accusing Trump supporters of doing just that?

Me neither.

Yuck.

IMG_0153.gif

I gotta confess.

I truly fear the moment when one of the astute Leftists on here swoops in to post the TRUE picture of the overflowing enthusiasm-filled rally that I have obviously obscured with MAGA propaganda.

1723871194364.png

Actually Trump is winning in most of the swing state polls, and gambling sites are notoriously bad about predicting elections. (Which most anyone versed in rudimentary politics already knows.)

But you're still deflecting.

Why could she get practically NOBODY to show up on a Friday night when she's the second coming of Obama???

It's SOOOO weird. :)
Dems don't let politics rule their lives especially on Fridays. We're out spending money made off you lesser thans.

Without celebrities and free concerts, apparently when Kamala shows up - nobody cares.

I'm fucking shocked.

Meanwhile there are already multiple credible national/state polls showing the "honeymoon" hurdling toward an ignominious and swift demise.

Rasmussen, FOX (which actually leans left on polling), among others still have Trump winning the national vote.

And in the swing states he's ahead as well.

Even Emerson has him up two in PA.

Too bad the Kum Kwueen went with this guy instead of the Jew:

What an embarrassment.

It was all a media concocted illusion.

Unfortunately that most likely means a second assassination attempt is getting teed up.

Trump better watch his six.

No more breastfeeding secret service bitches.

Tomorrow Trump will be in Wilkes Barre PA, population in an arena that holds roughly 10,000 people. No entertainers. No celebrities. But the arena will be packed and most likely there will be a very large overflow crowd outside that won't be allowed in because the arena is full.

Forum List

Back